Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

2011 SLP Convertible Camaro 6 Speed Manual 585HP Package

2011 SLP Convertible Camaro with a 6.2 liter and a 2300 supercharger with 10,000 miles. Car is equipped with the SLP package and additional $42,000 package on top of the sticker price bringing this car in at $85,000 new. The car has a 6 speed manual transmission and is upgraded with 2011 SLP ZL1 Aluminum rims with brand new nitto tires. The car is cyber metallic gray with white hockey and racing stripes. Interior is a black and white houndstooth design. This car was also upgraded with a 630HP SLP package which is pictured. I have the paperwork for the car and it is in like new condition with all updated maintenance. $40,000 for the car and selling due to job transfer. I can be reached at 330-770-2517 for questions or pictures needed.
      Attached Images Attached Images                        

I am going to include the original SLP rims with like new tires and a upgraded new in the box hurst shifter. B.O.

Does anyone on this site know how to post pictures?

Hit the "repy" button.

Hit the "advanced" button.

Hit the "manage attachments" button.

Hit the "add files" button.

Chose a pic from your computer.

Click on the pic and drag it into the box and hit "insert".

I wish I still had that car.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      The difference between an environmentalist and a developer is that a developer wants to build a house in the woods, an environmentalist already has one.

Thank you for the tip but when I try to drag the pictures over to insert them it will not show they are inserted. The car is up on ebay and can be looked up that way if anyone wants to see pictures of the car along with the extra wheels and hurst shifter. I have some great pictures and wish I could share them on the site. This is a great car for someone looking for dependability, horsepower and investment.

Quote Originally Posted by dlv4540 View Post
      2011 SLP Convertible Camaro with a 6.2 liter and a 2300 supercharger with 10,000 miles. Car is equipped with the SLP package and additional $42,000 package on top of the sticker price bringing this car in at $85,000 new. The car has a 6 speed manual transmission and is upgraded with 2011 SLP ZL1 Aluminum rims with brand new nitto tires. The car is cyber metallic gray with white hockey and racing stripes. Interior is a black and white houndstooth design. This car was also upgraded with a chip and tune bringing the car in at 630HP. I have the paperwork for the car and it is in like new condition with all updated maintenance. $40,000 for the car and selling due to job transfer. I can be reached at 330-770-2517 for questions or pictures needed.
      Updated pictures.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com