Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

73 Camaro AutoX, Pro Touring FS. Anvil, Rushforth, DSE, Ridetech, Speedtech

I just acquired this awesome 73 Camaro, and I wanted to price it before I started doing any work to it. If if doesn't sell, it's getting an LS motor and paint, then price goes up. This Camaro is located in Spartanburg SC, was previously owned and enjoyed in Kenticky, and was built by Mike Hill in Indiana. It runs and drives great, everything works as it should. You could drive this car on long trips, you can race it and have fun, or you can drive it to church. Itll do it all.

$39,900 864-809-4385

73 Z28 originally, and every body panel that isnt carbon fiber is original metal and perfect. Floors, firewall, etc all perfect.

Body
      ANVIL carbon fiber panels include hood, front fenders, front nose and grille, inner fenders, rear deck, spoiler, and filler panel, interior a-pillars and gauge bezel. Also multiple shields under the car are carbon as well.
      Body and does are painted a base/clear in a dark charcoal color with satin clear. A few scuffs here and there but it's done right and looks nice with a beautiful sheen. Shaved firewall.
      Ring brothers hood, door, and trunk hinges

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes
      Full ridetech front with upper and lower a arms, sway bar, ridetech adjustable coilovers
      DSE subframe connectors
      DSE minitubs
      Speedtech Torque Arm rear with RideTech Coilovers
      Wildwood 6 piston front, 4 piston rears. Prop valve mounted by front seat for easy adjuatments.
      Rushforth 18x9.5, 18x12. BFG Rivals 275s and 335s

Drivetrain
      ZZ4 stroked to a 383
      FAST EZ EFI, MSD box and Coil hidden inside
      4L80e trans, TCI controller B&M Pro Rachet
      9 in rear, 3.55 gear
      Dynatech Longtubes, stainless exhaust with flows
      Alum radiator, dual Spal fans

Interior
      Rx7 front seats, full power
      Factory rear seat, cut down
      Autometer Carbon Fiber UltraLites
      Alpine head unit with components in doors
      Gen IV Vintage air, works great
      Detroit Speed Wipers
      Dynamat thought entire car and trunk
      battery in trunk
      Dash and carpet outstanding shape

As you can see, there's more here in parts alone than the asking price! Enjoy the pics...please call or text me as I do not get on here often. 864 809 4385
      Attached Images Attached Images                              

Country Flag: United States
      The body panels from ANVIL big $$$.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Yessir. Dropping price to 39,900

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Simpson View Post
      Yessir. Dropping price to 39,900

keep poking my head in here...wish I could “acquire” a full Anvil body camaro. I agree, as it sits, not a ton of appeal for $40k. If you put a LS under the hood, maybe a DSE or SpeedTech frame, paint...I think that’s a killer car.

want to part out that trunk lid and spoiler lol.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

If I did all that its leaps and bounds beyond a 40k car lol. Trying to sell for what I think it's worth as it sits before I tear into it

Last price drop before this car gets some huge upgrades

$37.500 cash $ talks!

864 809 4385 please contact me there

With all the carbon, the Speedtech rear setup this a great deal. All the car needs is a quick front subframe upgrade and an LS. Spend 8 grand on the front sub, 8-15 on your chosen LS power and for mid sixties you be got a 100k car.
      Looks simple to me.
      Just sayin.
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

Man I wish I had some extra funds at hand! Lots of good stuff on this ride and would be cool to have!
      GLWS
      1968 Camaro w/ Jon Henson-DB Rods built 6.0 with Whipple SuperCharger at 10lbs making 630hp on gas and 740 on E85, T56 Mag 6 speed with triple disc monster clutch, RideTech suspension, mini tubbed and 4 linked with ford 9". Fiske 18" wheels with Toyo R888R tires. Wilwood all corners, AC.

Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      With all the carbon, the Speedtech rear setup this a great deal. All the car needs is a quick front subframe upgrade and an LS. Spend 8 grand on the front sub, 8-15 on your chosen LS power and for mid sixties you be got a 100k car.
      Looks simple to me.
      Just sayin.

well, $100k...I would go that far lol. The car does need paint and it looks to need some body work. Interior needs work too it appears.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

I do agree with the 100k comment being a little off, but this car needs no body work. Literally a scuff and shoot situation. The interior could always be redone but its functional and looks decent as is, fir what the car is.

I have an offer from a northern trade school to disassemble the car and paint it the color of my choice for the cost of materials. If I go this route, itll he taken off the market and relisted in march in the 50 range. If it gets an LS swap and interior upgrades, I'll relist mid 60s.
      Quote Originally Posted by badazz81z28 View Post
      well, $100k...I would go that far lol. The car does need paint and it looks to need some body work. Interior needs work too it appears.

good deal! Wish I could get a hook up like that!

maybe it’s just the pic, but that isn’t a ding on the tail panel? Do all the CF panels align an no work is needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Simpson View Post
      I do agree with the 100k comment being a little off, but this car needs no body work. Literally a scuff and shoot situation. The interior could always be redone but its functional and looks decent as is, fir what the car is.

I have an offer from a northern trade school to disassemble the car and paint it the color of my choice for the cost of materials. If I go this route, itll he taken off the market and relisted in march in the 50 range. If it gets an LS swap and interior upgrades, I'll relist mid 60s.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

its a paint chip that has a small ding. 45 min fix for a body guy. So i guess that'd be the only "body work"

The carbon pieces line up decent. I dont think anyone could ever expect it to fit like metal bc you cant really modify it, it is what it is. But with a little attention on the driver side fender/hood gap, it'd be pretty nice gaps.

Car is still available, but I must say that this site has brought me the most genuine interest in this car, with very respectful potential buyers that know and understand value. no lowball offers at all, and so far a handful of decent offers. All from here.

BUMP and thanks for being such a great group of car folks.

I'm no necessarily saying it would sell for a 100 grand. Just sayin if new front sub, paint, and LS power, try and build for under a hundred.
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

You're right....it would be insured for that is the easiest way to say it lol!

Sold

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com