Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Cool project!
      i'm in for updates
      David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

Already looks like a runner!

Your project is looking good. Love the roofline. Did you lengthen the roof to make the windshield work? It doesn't look like you laid the windshield back is why I asked.

Country Flag: United States
      Waiting for updates????

We cut the A pillar and the weight of the roof dropped it level. But we cut the roof at the back and moved it forward and added to the rear about 4" to line up the A pillars again. Now with the profile of the roof level, the front window would have been needed to be cut, which I didn't want to so since the bottom of the window sits up about 4" above the hood level. To fix it and still use the stock front window, we cut the cowl out and drop the window down to near hood level. We are going to remove the 6" cowl area to where it meets the hood and window and then added 6" to the length of the hood so the back of the hood will be about a 1" gap before the window for high pressure air into the cabin for ventilation.

We also are going to be running a Motec management system for the Viper engine for launch control and traction control and ABS as well that will ingrate these into the C5/C6 chassis.

Updates and photos, please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com