Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

WTB Restomod 67-69 Firebird - LS preferred

Hey folks; longtime lurker, first time poster. I posted a similar request at a similar sight but I’m trying to get as much exposure as possible.

I’m in the market for a LS swapped firebird in the 67-69 year range; 69 preferred for personal preference but not critical. Car specific wants are manual over auto, actual metal roof, not vinyl.

If y’all come across any in local craigslist, shows, or word-of-mouth, or even online i might have overlooked, i’d appreciate if you can pass the info on to me. I’m not in an immediate rush, but the few that post on classic car sales sites have deposits down and are purchased within days of posting it seems.

I’m looking for a car that i can be be dailyish driven but also worked on as i upgrade or change things. An example(ish) of what I’m looking for sold at Mecum Las Vegas recently (Lot F159 if inclined to look up). It was 69 Firebird, body was rust free with decent paint, LS 3 swapped in, had C5 brakes and spindles, Dakota Gauges but otherwise original interior. Sold for 36k. Something about the basic sleepers look that i like. Basically a strong base to start from if i wanted to customize interior or suspension later.

Car needs to be running. Price range preferred is 35$-50$ thousand. Car would be shipped to SW US, but I’m open to vehicles anywhere in the States.

I could be convinced to consider other LS swapped car in the same era, but my preference is the Firebird.

Much appreciated…

Country Flag: United States
      rickpaw is selling his in the for sale section.

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD

If you are still looking, I listed mine recently in the for sale section. 1969 Firebird, NA LS3 and T56
      Daniel
      1969 Firebird LS3/T56

Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...quot?highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by Dantigan View Post
      If you are still looking, I listed mine recently in the for sale section. 1969 Firebird, NA LS3 and T56
      And it's a really sweet ride. Hope it goes to a good home.
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

I have a friend that has a killer white firebird convertible with everything you're asking for, but it's an old 400/200r4 drivetrain. You your daily drive this car all year if ya wanted. He just logged 1000 miles with it a few weeks ago taking it to Daytona beach.

If interested, text me and I can put you in contact.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com