Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Slick getting some love from Holley

The Holley media crew at LS Fest liked my truck and did an interview and shot some footage to make this video. I'm pretty excited about it!

https://youtu.be/pbi4zhy-TBs
      Matt Kenner

68 C10 stepside

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Nice!!!

The truck looks really hooked up!
      I need to get a ride soon.

You should have told them the story about you and the family with no heat and gloves on, going thru the TN/NC gorge at 30 degrees outside on the way to Goodguys Charlotte...LOL...hahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rchaskin View Post
      Nice!!!

The truck looks really hooked up!
      I need to get a ride soon.

You should have told them the story about you and the family with no heat and gloves on, going thru the TN/NC gorge at 30 degrees outside on the way to Goodguys Charlotte...LOL...hahaha!!!
      I'm sure they would've got a good laugh from that! HAHA
      Matt Kenner

68 C10 stepside

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Been following you for the last few months online. I'm glad to see some companies taking notice too. I never realized how much you had done to the chassis and engine. It's awesome to see how many events you get to and I can't wait for my shot to compete with ya!
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck09 View Post
      Been following you for the last few months online. I'm glad to see some companies taking notice too. I never realized how much you had done to the chassis and engine. It's awesome to see how many events you get to and I can't wait for my shot to compete with ya!
      Thanks for following!! I've been very fortunate to be able to do these things, and have a great wife willing to put up with my shenanigans. I'm just trying to have some fun and I try to give any credit where it's due. I love this hobby and the friends I've made, because we never seem to get too competitive and we all stay friends and laugh together at the end of each event. I'm looking forward to meeting you and running events together sometime!
      Matt Kenner

68 C10 stepside

Neat video. Congrats Matt!
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Very cool. Great looking truck.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com