Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Warn Pullzall

Warn Pullzall

Long story short, I will be flying in to pick up a non running car with a Uhaul trailer. I wont have my trailer with winch since I'm flying in and renting a Uhaul with trailer. Has anyone used this pullzall to winch a car onto a trailer? They show it pulling a full size truck but, just curious what your thoughts were. FWIW, I will be bringing a come along with me as well.https://www.morris4x4center.com/warn...4aAlUIEALw_wcB
      1968 Chevelle 408 BBC,200 4r trans.
      1987 Buick Grand National all original
      1966 Chevy II Coupe 383 TCI Suspension
      1969 C10 Custom FS/SB Daily

I use one all the time, it only has a 15 foot cable so you need a choker to make up the difference in length. But as far a power, no problem. Super tool to have in the arsenal.

Country Flag: United States
      I have one and I use all the time. I have pulled cars, small tractors on the trailer. Have a I beam in the basement and lift car body's frames mills and lathe out of the truck. Very happy with the performance. Need to plan for a heavy extension cord and added chain or straps to help with the cable length.

Tim

Good to know. I'm leaning toward the cordless version which comes with two batterys. Figure it should work as good as the corded one. Will come in handy to use around the property as well.
      1968 Chevelle 408 BBC,200 4r trans.
      1987 Buick Grand National all original
      1966 Chevy II Coupe 383 TCI Suspension
      1969 C10 Custom FS/SB Daily

Just a suggestion to save you a bunch of money, call the rental car dealers and ask them what suvs they have with a hitch. They will immediately tell you they don’t allow towing. Tell them it’s for a bicycle rack. Usually all the full size SUV have a hitch standard. Then rent a trailer from uhaul. This will save you a bunch of money. Especially if you find a rental car dealer that has unlimited miles. Good luck and have a safe trip home!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com