Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Sema 2019

Country Flag: Canada

Sema 2019

Hello everyone! I'm in the middle of my project, I will be the millionth guy doing an LS swap. While catching up on some of the Discovery Velocity shows a little while ago I said to my wife "let's go to SEMA in November."
      Now of course I need 2 tickets. I work for an automotive engineering company in Canada but we deal with plants like GM and Toyota etc, not aftermarket.
      Does anyone have access to a pair of tickets for the upcoming show?
      Many thanks all.

My buddy works at a ford dealer and he got some tickets ... do some digging see what you can turn up
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Country Flag: United States
      I'll be the first to say it, you're probably not going to find somebody here that is going to jump up and say "sure, here are some tickets!". Plenty of people try this every year and are mad when they get shot down. Or they buy "real" tickets off Craigslist or something similar, then get there and find out they are fakes and can't get in. Pretty sure it is in big writing somewhere on the SEMA site saying the resale of tickets is illegal, so unless you're buying tickets directly from SEMA (or somebody who got them from SEMA) they are probably bogus.

If you work for an automotive engineering company then you should be able to get in the right way using your own credentials. Just get on the website and put in all the information it asks for and register. You don't specifically have to work for an aftermarket company to get in. For example, I work for GM and my Dad works for Allison Trans, we can both get in just fine (however I do work related things while I am there, so different case) with our business credentials.

Give that a try first. If you can't get in that way, then you'll have to try to find another way in or accept you can't go in. That being said, there is still quite a bit you can do between all the outside exhibits and SEMA Ignited on Friday night. But if you can't get a pass you will not be let into the main halls.
      Nelson
      1969 Chevelle "Cone Smasher" Family Project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...uot?highlight=

1984 "Rustang" GT, 5.0, 5 Speed Project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...T-(Slow-Build)

Thanks Wallace, I will try it

Friend of mine owns a body shop here locally and all he did was pay for tickets as per his body shop name and tickets were no problem.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 79 Camaro View Post
      Friend of mine owns a body shop here locally and all he did was pay for tickets as per his body shop name and tickets were no problem.
      Yes,that's how it works.
      For industry only,which your friend is.
      Pays the $40.0 a ticket each,and for his employees.
      Show is not for the public.
      See ya at sema guys!!

72 chevelle.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com