Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Country Flag: United States

Very nice. That's awesome too that the dealership is letting you work on it there!

New Project: 1968 Camaro LS6, T56, Z51 brakes, 12 bolt

1976 T/A LS1, 6 Speed, C5 front brakes, and etc. SOLD

Great progress
    marty-mj
    High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
    Great progress
    Thank you.

Saturday I got a lot done. First the firewall is now done until I decide what I want to do with the passenger tulip by putting the supercharger reservoir there and get the engine out to finish grinding welds. So I'm checking it off my list for now.

Then I moved onto the vacuum pump. I welded up the bracket and finished it out and got it mounted.

With that out of the way I got the front end rough fit so that I could get the core support the correct height and squared to the body then make the mounts. I got them cut out and welded on and with that out of the way I'll finish them once I finish getting the radiator mounted so I can take it off the car. I forgot to get a picture, you can see it in the under hood shot with the radiator though.

For the radiator I'm still planning on the extractor hood. Even with that huge fan I had room to lay down and still be clear. I'll also finish those mounts when they are off the car and build a gusset to support the radiator. Ordered some bushings for the upper mounts, so I'm hoping to have them by the weekend to finish the radiator mounts. If they don't show up I'll skip to getting the dash mounts finished up.

Instagram: CamaroAJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3