Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

AutoRad Aluminum Big Block or Small Block - Chevy

I have a brand new AutoRad radiator for big block and small block Chevy's or custom application. This radiator is from a past project which never got completed. This originally came with the AutoRad core support for a 1967 Chevelle so I do not believe it is a direct bolt in for any application. This will require custom brackets or modifications to what ever project you would like to use it on. The radiator comes complete with dual spal fans and an aluminum overflow tank. It has the inlet on the lower passenger side and the outlet on the upper driver side. It has a built in transmission cooler. The radiator measures 32" wide by 17" tall. It has mounting tabs on both side which make the overall width approx 35" This is brand new and has never been removed from the packaging. $600.00 shipped. I am located in St. George Utah. If you need pictures, let me know and I can text them to you.

Greg

Not sure what happened, but moderators can you please add Chevy Radiator to the end of my title. Thank you!
      Greg

PM Sent

PM replied
      Greg

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com