Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

Another 67 cougar, with a big twist.

Hello everyone, story time...

two years ago my little family was out for a bike ride learning the area around our new home, and I noticed a cougar with a tree growing through where the hood should have been, I pointed it out to my wife and said I would love to have that, she told me no, and we rode on.

then a year later my wife was very pregnant, and was trying to get her mind off how being 9 mo pregnant feels by playing on Facebook market place, then she burst out laughing and said “what moron would buy this hunk of crap” I too wanting a laugh looked over shoulder and recognized the same stripped out she’ll of the cougar, with the tree cut out of it, she stopped laughing when 10 seconds later I called, and sight unseen bought it for $150 with a clean title.

My my daughter was born the next day, and two days after, the car was forklifted over to my house. This was a year ago, and a lot has changed since then, but at the time I had plans for a full restoration.Name:  EDA40070-1AD1-4A22-8161-6CFB73B5A73E.jpg
Views: 3539
Size:  254.0 KBName:  F7218A4C-D761-4CDA-8FEC-E4FC2663D82C.jpg
Views: 3445
Size:  278.2 KB
      My cougar project.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com