Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Best/strongest SBF motor mounts?

These seem to be the best I've found: http://www.cachassisworks.com/p-1861...all-block.aspx Looking at the specs, they look as good if not better than some of the solid mounts out there, without the extra harmonics.

Curious if there are better options out there that I'm missing. Thanks in advance.

Country Flag: United States
      You pay big bucks for Chassis Work stuff....This really isnt a vital purchase. Whats the intended use?
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Thats no joke, they cost about double plus as compared to everybody else. Its for a retro build, so I don't want to use motor plates, but the motor is putting out a little over 1000hp so stock won't work. Back when I raced I used solid motor mounts and chained the motor down. Still chaining the motor down because its a retro build but I have to have better than stock mounts. Will be just be a weekend racer and fun grocery getter.

I found some made by RuffStuff Specialties that I used on my project. I can't see why they wouldn't hold up to your power levels if guys are rolling rock crawlers with these mounts. The bracket arrives in 2 pieces per side so you can adjust the front/rear offset to fit your needs. Plus it's half the price of the Chassis Works set.

https://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/R1943.html
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram

Thanks, didn't even think about them. I have some of their stuff on my race truck, always been pleased with their products.

I could sell you a pair of our SBF mounts, they're really strong. I don't have a picture I can share readily but if you emailed me I can take a pic.

We sell them for $110, fully welded.

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com