Country Flag: United States
      Keep up the good work buddy...... Ur killin it

Name:  20190926_171024.jpg
Views: 931
Size:  183.8 KBName:  20190926_171013.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  149.3 KB

Got a little more work done. Installed braided front brake lines welded the mounting tabs and did some bleeding. Fronts are coming together.

Where did u order brake tabs from

Mine came with the kit i got from speedway. Kit was 40 bucks in think with hoses bolts and tabs.

Been lots of little progress and not much to report. Got the brakes together and bled. Fighting a small leak at one of the fittings on the prop valve. Brakes feel solid despite that though.

Got the drivers side frame braced and boxed and rear shocks mounted to the crossmember i made. Had to make version 2.0 of my shock mounts as the first ones has only about an inch of travel when the weight was on them. Dropped the mounting points about 2" to put resting position at about the center of the travel.

Started playing with my tuning again since the idle hangs slightly and i am getting fed up with having to play around in HP Tuners all the time. The features are awesome but i would rather spend my time building instead of tuning. My buddy does LS Swaps at work and highly reccomends the new holley terminator x. I may be saving my lunch money for a while.

Oh and had to make a rear package tray cause why not. Figured it would look good wrapped in a mexican blanket.Name:  20191018_190653.jpg
Views: 758
Size:  181.9 KB

Bad ass buddy keep killing it

Checking in to see if any updates....?????

Been busy with work but ive still been plugging away at this thing. Swapped in a NNBS intake, 92mm TB, and Holley terminator X Max. It idles so much better. Getting the mechanicals sorted out and started a you tube channel to document the rest of the process. Ill post up links here to my videos as they come out.

https://youtu.be/GqY7QNlJYtU

This is my first video and i need a microphone and a beer next time. Tear it up. Open to hear what you guys want to see. Im going to do one showing how easy it is to set up the terminator next.

It has been fun following along on this unique build. May I ask what angle finder app you were using on your phone?
      I have a drive-train shake in my car and I think my angles might be off a little. I believe i aimed for 3.5 down on the motor and 3.5 up on the leaf rear end.

Interesting you ask that. I was just making a video to cover that. I use the tremec toolbox app.

Latest video up on how to get Holley Terminator to idle correctly. Check it out. More to follow.

https://youtu.be/EuZC79sOZOk

Update

Part 2

Pulled the old girl put and took her arou d the block tonight. Man it felt good and sounded great!! Snapped a few pics before the drive.Name:  20200306_162552.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  209.4 KBName:  20200306_162634.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  182.6 KB

Havent updated in a while. Lots happening. Slow and steady progress. Rear end is in and exhaust done. Sway bar mounted, shocks in. Had issues here and there. Pinion angle was off, little shake down problems to fix. Ultimately i got it running decent for a day and drove it around and blew the upper radiator hose off. My fault for how i rigged the remote filler inline and didnt have any bead on my pipe im using as a hose. Fixed that. Buddy has a 10 camaro SS he took apart to put into another car hes building at work and i scored some brembo 4 pisont calipers from. Now im slowly grafting that setup into the front end. Waiting on parts but should have it ready to take around the block shortly after they get here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com