Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      The AutoXandTrack Mustang build continues with part 3! We finish mockup of all of the suspension goodies, clean up the floor for paint and notch the rear wheel tubs for tire clearance.

Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Finally, Part 4 is out! COVID-19 sure didn't help with my plans to finish this car. But we cover a lot of progress in the latest episode!

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Part 5 is up! Who doesn't love the chance to start up your engine after installing it?!

I have no idea why but I thought the Mustang you were racing over the weekend was this one. Definitely wasnt.... I am sure I will see it out there one day. Keep up the progress!
      1970 VW Bug - Just your average mid engine Bug
      Track toy - 06 Evo - E85 and lots of boost[/FONT][/COLOR]
      Newest track toy - 2021 Supra

Another new episode on the Mustang build!

On this episode:
      • Moves under it's own power
      • Mistakes are made
      • Injuries happen
      • Burnout
      • It comes home

Hey Chad, not gonna lie, when I first clicked on the vid I was expecting another "ultra-hillbilly look at me cut coils off my mustang type video". What I found was some doggone good content man! After I watched the mustang series I was real excited to see there's a whole lot of content on your Camaro. also really enjoy the "in the paddock". This is just really great car content, especially with Illinois quarantine and my car under the knife(as usual). The vids are a ton of work I'm sure, especially considering that your doing it in between races or events(and still very competitive). This formula is great, cars, strategy, interviews, plenty of race footage will awesome sound quality, trash talking with friends, and no lame made up drama.

Just wanted to say great job, and I'm helping to spread the word to my friends since the youtube algorithms clearly failed me lol. Subscribed.
      -Scott

1969 442 6.0L LQ9 T56
      Fab9 w/ custom 3 Link conversion
      FAYS2 Watts link
      Thanks to Mark at SC&C for his honesty and passion for the sport, and Ron Sutton for the wealth of knowledge that has helped shape so many of the cars on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by jetmech442 View Post
      Hey Chad, not gonna lie, when I first clicked on the vid I was expecting another "ultra-hillbilly look at me cut coils off my mustang type video". What I found was some doggone good content man! After I watched the mustang series I was real excited to see there's a whole lot of content on your Camaro. also really enjoy the "in the paddock". This is just really great car content, especially with Illinois quarantine and my car under the knife(as usual). The vids are a ton of work I'm sure, especially considering that your doing it in between races or events(and still very competitive). This formula is great, cars, strategy, interviews, plenty of race footage will awesome sound quality, trash talking with friends, and no lame made up drama.

Just wanted to say great job, and I'm helping to spread the word to my friends since the youtube algorithms clearly failed me lol. Subscribed.
      -Scott
      Scott, thanks for the awesome reply! Best thing I've read in a while! I'm glad you are enjoying the content and sharing with your friends.

After a long delay here is part 7 of the Mustang series. I held off on uploading this for a while as I was hoping for a happier ending but I realized that this is what often happens when building up a car and it's part of the journey with this one. Plus, we are back making good progress on the car so more uplifting content should be coming soon.

Part 8 episode is up! in this episode we:
      • try to fix the power steering leak
      • fix the trans leak
      • install hydraulic clutch
      • install the trans
      • debut the new 18x11 wheels
      • test drive it!

Check it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2