Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pro Touring 1973 ZL73 Camaro for sale full custom - LS3

My first post unfortunately is to sell my pride and joy. My 1973 Camaro (originally Z28) with LS3, ridetech, Wilwood, Booze Forged, TKO600, Custom interior and so much more. Recently featured in this months Chevy High Performance magazine, link below for all the details and specs and additional pictures.

[email protected]

ill provide cell phone number for serious buyers. Asking reasonable $50,000 OBO.

http://www.superchevy.com/features/1...ilt-dream-car/
      Attached Images Attached Images          

Wow, is that a misprint? 50k seems way cheap, sorry to see you sell, but GLWS

Omg 50k can’t be right !
      From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

That car is stunning. Price is more than fair. If I weren’t already far down the path of building one I would be all over this. Love the color !! Best of luck !
      1971 Camaro - 406 / T56
      2016 Camaro SS convertible
      2018 Colorado 4x4

Country Flag: United States
      Does the car have AC?
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

Yeah, definitely low price... seem sketchy
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Ryan is retiring from the military and only selling the car due to that life change... not sketchy at all.
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

Quote Originally Posted by OLDFLM View Post
      Does the car have AC?
      The car doesn’t have AC, that was my next project. It is $50K simply because I don’t want to haggle lol.

Beautiful car at a great price. It'll go quick - hopefully to someone who will use and enjoy it rather than a dealer/flipper.
      - Ryan

I have sent you an email. Please call me.806 area code

Where are you located?

PM sent as well.
      Thanks!

I can’t believe it’s not sold yet! That is one sweet ride! Color combination is awesome!
      1968 Camaro w/ Jon Henson-DB Rods built 6.0 with Whipple SuperCharger at 10lbs making 630hp on gas and 740 on E85, T56 Mag 6 speed with triple disc monster clutch, RideTech suspension, mini tubbed and 4 linked with ford 9". Fiske 18" wheels with Toyo R888R tires. Wilwood all corners, AC.

Great looking car. Color is tits.

Nice price for it too.

In my opinion I think people would fully be tripping over themselves to buy it at $50k (or more) if it had been mini-tubbed and also had A/C.

Looks like a very nice car, at $50K are there comps out there demanding much more [and selling]? Seems on the high end for a '73, to me?
      1972 Plymouth 'Cuda - Not LS-swapped, 5.7L Hemi [MS3 Gold Box], T56 Magnum 6-speed - 'Cuda Build Page
      1976 Dodge D100 - Warlock
      2016 Subaru WRX - E30 Tune

Nice car. I'm a gen two fbody fan and I've built a few with LS swaps. Your price is vvvvvvery fair AC or mini tubbed or not. Good luck with the sale.

I actually prefer it without the mini tubs... on my car I intentionally didn't mini tub as I have two young boys that ride in the back seat often so I didn't want to narrow that space... same reason I didn't install a roll bar.

If I didn't already have my car and the sentimental attachment to it... I'D BE ALL OVER THIS CAR!! Vintage Air would be an easy install and I'd daily the crap out of this thing! LOVE the color, mods, stance!!

FWIW newer Camaros/Mustangs/Hellcats are running a 245/275 stagger... ZL1/GT350's have a 305 rear... so yeah I think a 295 is plenty. My car has a 295/40/18 out back.
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird

Agree - I am running 275/295 on a 2nd gen w/o minitubs and that's with stock leaf springs but shocks mounted inboard. With some minor massaging of the inner wells and the right offset pretty sure 305 or 315's would fit on a coil-over setup even without minitubs. And that is plenty of tire IMHO. These cars with 315/335 look cool and that's probably a great track set-up, but it's not as streetable as a 275/315 or 255/295 car. My new SS camaro has 245/275 tires and handles quite well thank you - even the ZL1's get 285/305 tires and those cars are putting down 650hp and are supercar level performers on the track.
      1971 Camaro - 406 / T56
      2016 Camaro SS convertible
      2018 Colorado 4x4

Bump for a good dude!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com