Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1968 Camaro rolling chassis+parts

Good day, I am looking to sell a project I started many years ago with good intentions. A business, family and life have changed my focus and I would like someone else to be able to take this project across the line.

Car is a 1968 Camaro, Scott's Hotrods front subframe, 1988 Corvette Dana 44 independent rear end, LS1 and T56 tranny, HRE wheels. New floors, quarters (up to the roof line) rockers, front fenders, tail panel, rad core support and hood, original's doors and truck lid. Have many parts already purchased to finish the project including Aeromotive pump, electronic controller, filters and fuel rails, full modern wiring harness for the chassis, original ECM for LS1, all new marker and tail lights, entire kit of all required nuts/bolts to assemble the car (stainless steel), Ron Davis radiator, fuel cell, full suite of autometer gauges, Hydratech Braking system with lines, Wilwood 4 piston front calipers, factory Corvette rear brakes.

The car is located in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.

I am looking to get out of it far less then I have into it. Please contact me if you would like further information.

Asking $30,500 Canadian dollars.
      Attached Images Attached Images          

can you share some more picutres of that dana 44 going in? who did the work?

Quote Originally Posted by dezl View Post
      can you share some more picutres of that dana 44 going in? who did the work?
      Interested I’m in Calgary

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com