Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New here from CT

Name:  cutlass pilot.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  315.5 KB
      I've been viewing some threads and there are some friendly people and great cars here.
      My interests fit right in. I've done a bunch of work to my 68 Olds cutlass convertible and enjoy driving it regularly.

I bought my car in rough shape 15 years ago, put in a full floor pan and ditched the inline 6cyl/2 speed auto for a 455/2004R combo. When the 455 had some problems I decided to get serious. Here's where I am now:
      GM connect and cruise LS3/430 with 4L65E, Aluminum drive shaft and 3.55 10 bolt posi
      Jeep grand cherokee steering box upgrade w/fully rebuilt links
      Hotchkiss upper and lower control arms with lowering springs in front
      Dropped spindle with standard height ball joints
      UMI upper and lower in rear
      Stock for the era sway bars front and rear
      15x7 rally wheels with 235/60R15 tires
      Front conversion disks with rear drums
      SpeedHut OBDII gauges
      Morris 3 point belts in front. (looking for 3 point belt options these led me to this forum)

Looking forward to doing an 18" wheel and tire package along with C5 or similar brakes
      Also interested in a vintage air
      I'll be looking for some info here especially on the wheels/tires/brake combo.

My thoughts have been centered around safety, reliability, and performance with reliability mostly covered.

The photo was taken in Bowling green at the start of power tour. I've long hauled it twice, once in this car and it ran flawlessly.

Dan
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome Dan! Nice car.

Nice car and love the way it looks. I also am going to need brakes, wheels and tires. Following
      Marc

hey you just made your car amazing. It's paint, it's color, it's rim ohh my goodness. I just love your ride. I have big ride's like SUV's, GMC's and trucks. i'm a that kind a lover. So now I am looking to get a customized car. I will get one when, but for now looking for the ideas once you just shared. Can you suggest me or inbox me your ideas?

Where in CT? Two of us in this post are/were from there- one Shelton, one Weston.

another CT member!

Welcome! Nice car by the way..

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com