Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

LS3 Engine COMPLETE with TEXAS SPEED STAGE 3 KIT SEE VIDEOS

Sorry about the attachments orientation, have a hard time getting them to be straight.

Got this LS3 motor and was going to put it into a 69 Camaro I had but just sold it for a price I just couldn't pass up on so I am now letting it go. This is a kick ass motor with a TON of stuff done to it putting down 447HP and 412 TQ to the REAR WHEELS WITHOUT the Supercharger it was built for.

It has been completely Dyno Tuned at Horse Power Addicts in Wilmington, DE. This is all using a Stage 3 Supercharger kit from Texas speed. If you go forward and put a Supercharger on it you will really bring this engine alive. That was my plan but like I said sold the car. it came out of a 2010 Camaro and I was told the motor had about 45K on it BEFORE it had all of what is listed below put on it. Motor has about 5k on it afterwards and the owner has decided to take his car to the next level with an all out 1200 HP motor.

I will list everything that was done to the motor below but take a look at the VIDEOS. It shows the startup as well as the Dyno test and all of the vitals of the motor when it was being driven to have the motor removed and sent to me. It comes with everything Motor, Harness, ECU, Drive by wire Pedal, air box, accessories, starter EVERYTHING. Like I said the computer is all tuned and ready to go if you have a late model Camaro and want to pop it in and go. He was running an automatic behind it. He put a TON of money into it. It is a STEAL at this price since you KNOW what you are getting rather than buying a pull out on Ebay or in a junk yard and taking your chances. I will give it a shot here first before shopping it around elsewhere. Contact me with any questions, these LS3's are harder and harder to get, the videos show exactly what you are getting as well as the condition of the internals.

PRICE LOWERED!! $5,000!!Attachment 166035

TEXAS SPEED PARTS INSTALLED

199-LS3-PRECISION RACE COMPONENTS CNC CYLINDER HEADS( Designed for Supercharger stage 3 kit)

Stage 3 Supercharged Camshaft:231/239, .640"/.629" 115 LSA, 112 ICL, 3 Bolt Core.

7.500" Length Pushrods, 5/16" Per Pushrod

DOD DELETE KIT

VVT DELETE KIT

3 BOLT Timing Chain Upper Sprocket- 4X Reluctor

LS Timing Cover

LS CAM POSITIONING SENSOR

ARP LS Camshaft Bolt Kit

GM LS3 Chain Dampner

ARP Harmonic Balancer Bolt

Set of 6.2L Head Gaskets

ARP 12 PT. LS3 Head Stud Kit

GM LS3 Valley Cover

GM LS7 PCV Tube U shaped

GM LS2 LIFTER TRAY

GM/DELPHI LS7 Style Lifters

LS Timing Cover Gasket

LS Front Crank Seal

LS3 Water Pump Gasket set

New Alternator, New Ignition Wires, New NGK Sparkplugs, V RIBBED BELT, AUTOMATIC BELT TENSIONER, I am sure I am missing a bunch of stuff but you get the idea.

Video links here Pics below.

Attached Images Attached Images              

Location?

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlife831 View Post
      Location?
      North of Boston, MASS

Since it's not in your description this motor still has the stock crank, rods and pistons?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketrod View Post
      Since it's not in your description this motor still has the stock crank, rods and pistons?
      Yes but these LS3’s stock bottom ends can handle up to 750-800 hp easily.

Lots of messages asking how firm the price is and shipping costs. Just to give you an idea, friend of mine just had a motor shipped from Miami to Boston liftgate service door to door for 400. Took 9 days to get to him.

I am open to REASONABLE offers

Price lowered!

price lowered to $5,500!!

Ls3

Quote Originally Posted by toofun View Post
      price lowered to $5,500!!
      Would you ship to 72106 and how much ? Jason you can PM if you want
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

PM sent

bump

final price drop 5k!!! You can even come close to building a motor like this for this price!!!

Many people are asking me what the shipping would be to their area. The motor will be crated up tight and available for pickup at 01960 Peabody MA. at a business with a loading dock. I have gotten shipping quotes before from 300-800 depending upon what you want for service( door to business, business to business, door to door, etc... ) I will help with communications on my end but YOU must arrange and pay for the shipping.

Just plug in the zip code above and contact a shipping company on a quote and what you want for service. There are many shipping companies that do this day in and day out. This is a GREAT PRICE at $5,000.

Thanks
      Mark

Sale pending...

Sold!!!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com