Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Thank you Larry!

Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

Can I get set up with this as well please?
      Instagram: CamaroAJ

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroAJ View Post
      Can I get set up with this as well please?
      Sorry for the delay. You have mail.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Quote Originally Posted by minendrews68 View Post
      Once I learned it I think its better than photobucket. I just had a learning curve with my iPhone. I'm going to try a couple more pics and see if I've found my problem.. You can see them in "junk yard" thread..
      Once my goofy self figured out how to hold a iPhone to take pictures all is well. Thanks Larry for the media hosting.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Hey Larry,

I'm having the same trouble that Carl was describing earlier. I have photos that I've taken with my iPhone and they are the correct orientation on the phone, but when I upload them, some of them rotate and I don't see a way to rotate the picture back to normal.

Any clues?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by John McIntire View Post
      Hey Larry,

I'm having the same trouble that Carl was describing earlier. I have photos that I've taken with my iPhone and they are the correct orientation on the phone, but when I upload them, some of them rotate and I don't see a way to rotate the picture back to normal.

Any clues?

Thanks!
      I am not aware of a way to rotate them but I will read up.

Sorry for the trouble.
      Larry Callahan

No worries. There's more pressing things going on in the world right now. Let us know if you find a fix.

Thanks for all you do!

Happens to me too. But for some reason if I edit the picture on my phone for any reason it will orientate correctly.
      Steve
      '68 Camaro - SBC, TKO600, 3.73 Moser 12-bolt, Speedtech, ATS-AFX, Hotchkis, Forgeline, Ron Davis and C5 brakes (Kore3), Holley Terminator TBI.
      Check it Out Here

Guys, what I figured out on my iPhone was that I was holding the phone vertically. Try to hold the phone horizontally and take a picture and see if that helps you. Worked for me. I am also not sure which position horizontally will matter or not. Try this and see if works.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

I tried Steve's suggestion and all I did was edit the picture on my iPad by tapping that magic wand and saving. All it really does is play with the brightness and color. I then upload to HMJ and it's in its correct orientation.

Thanks!

Hi Larry,

Could I get set up with an account too please?

Thanks!
      chunger

'68 Ranchero 500
      '70 Cougar XR-7 Convertible
      '98 Mustang GT Convertible

Country Flag: Canada
      Larry could you set me up with a photo hosting account so my build thread can go forward. Also can I go back and use it to remove photos from previous posts and replace them?
      Also how will I know when we are able to access the hosting account. I am a builder not a computer tech, LOL.
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

Quote Originally Posted by egoman View Post
      Larry could you set me up with a photo hosting account so my build thread can go forward. Also can I go back and use it to remove photos from previous posts and replace them?
      Also how will I know when we are able to access the hosting account. I am a builder not a computer tech, LOL.
      No worries. I will create an account for you. You can also swap put photos pretty easy and it also makes it easy to share on other forums. Watch for an e-mail from me at the e-mail address that you use here.
      Larry Callahan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com