Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Bmr suspension watts 4 link bolt in 67 camaro

Any one have a bmr watts 4 link bolt in rear suspension installed in a f body camaro? Looking for pro and cons.
      I have the Detroit speed complete sub frame installed in the front .

Country Flag: United States
      I can tell you all about it. I sell them and have one!

How low can I dump the rear with that in stalled? Or is this question moot if airbags are used?
      Want to convert my 68 to a 69 Firebird custom. Won't spend a dime on pro touring mods until I am confident in the parts I will want so I'm making myself a build guide and timeline. Until then I'm going to make it more driveable. Power steering, disc brakes, lower, LED lights, fix interior lights.

Has anybody tried fitting a pipes X pipe exhaust with this set up on a Camaro ?
      1971 Camaro - 406 / T56
      2016 Camaro SS convertible
      2018 Colorado 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Andric LibreSinn View Post
      How low can I dump the rear with that in stalled? Or is this question moot if airbags are used?
      With Viking Coilovers you can lower the car 2-3 Inches. I don't think you could fit Bags because of their size so I couldn't answer the question

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by c4racer2 View Post
      Has anybody tried fitting a pipes X pipe exhaust with this set up on a Camaro ?
      you can't do a X Pipe with a Torque Arm, but you could do a H-Pipe as an alternative

Okay thank you. I'm happy I asked because that really changes things that I planned.
      Want to convert my 68 to a 69 Firebird custom. Won't spend a dime on pro touring mods until I am confident in the parts I will want so I'm making myself a build guide and timeline. Until then I'm going to make it more driveable. Power steering, disc brakes, lower, LED lights, fix interior lights.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com