Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1972 Chevelle 22x12 Forgiato Wheels 295/30ZR22 TIres Rubbing Rear

Just picked this project up and previous owner had these gigantic wheels on the car and never test drove it (Sitting for 5 years). After putting the car back together and running, took it for a test drive and the rear is rubbing all over the place. The front is 22x10 with 255/30ZR22 tires and there seems to be no rubbing at all. Is there anything that can be modified in the rear without making too much work with the stock wheel wells? Really want to keep the rims if possible or should I go with 18" instead?Name:  IMG_20190628_155440.jpg
Views: 1962
Size:  158.8 KB

Country Flag: Canada
      One of 2 things ... either the rear is too low ..which doesnt seem to be the case ... 2nd wrong offset on the rear wheels . I'd see about trying to get new barrel's for the rims if you're set on keeping them
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Nice car, but....the 20's do look rather big on that Chevelle....

You could change the barrels as has been mentioned, but there are better looking wheels for a chevelle in my humble opinion (I appreciate taste is very subjective topic tho).

ET Mags Classic V in an 18" look great on chevelles.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...Wheels-Thougts

Can be ordered with custom spacing as well.....

Would be my wheel of choice on a chevelle......hard to beat for value also...

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com