Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1969 Camaro Project Car - SOLD

SOLD

Selling my Project 1969 Camaro Shell with some parts. I started this project years ago, but I have not had any time to work on it.
      It was originally a inline 6 car. I was going to build a ProTouring Camaro, but I do not have the time anymore. The car was originally dipped to remove all paint and rust. I started replacing the panels that were damaged, most of the sheetmetal work is complete. New Quarter panels, floor patch repair, trunk extension repairs are done, smooth firewall, door repair and windshield repair. Some welding is still needed and some clean up of welds. This is a project car not ready for paint. The car is straight and a good base to start. Now would be a good time to start do mini tubs or other mods. Car is on a body dolly to move around the garage.

The Price is for the shell, includes trunk lid, original GM front sheetmetal, fenders, inner fenders, ect. These pieces have mostly been stored and not started on and have normal rust, but usable. I will have a few boxes of other parts that will go with the car, I do not have a list, but mostly small interior parts, bracket, latches, ect. also have the window regulators, door glass, rear seat. - SOLD

I have the original mono leaf 10 bolt 8.2 and the subframe that will go with the car. 10 bolt is complete minus brakes, Front sub is frame only, original control arms, spindles. I have a lift and if needed I can install the axle and the frame to roll it on a trailer or you can use the body cart to move it around.

I also have a auto twirler rotisserie (bare steel with hydraulic jacks) and Camaro and Mustang Body adapters. - 1400. - None have been used.

Pink in hand and in Non-OP. I have had this car sine 2001
      local pick up in West Covina CA, 91792 and cash only.
      Feel free to ask questions.

More pictures can be found on my CL add.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...064082428.html

The car is still for sale. Open to offers.

Thanks,
      Jorge

Where are you located? Pick up only, correct?

Just need to confirm location re: pickup. Thanks

Hi Ken,

Sorry about that. The Car is located in West Covina CA, 91792. I will update the listing.

Currently Pending, I have someone coming this weekend to take a look at the car. If things change I will update the post.

Thanks,
      Jorge

Location of Car

Thanks for the update on loc. I'm in PA, my builder is in Missouri, don't think we can get to SoCal for the car. Good luck with the potential sale!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com