Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Cheap open transport car hauling?

I'm looking to move a '69 Firebird from Dallas area TX to Athens area GA.

I had a guy on Uship say he would bring the car to GA today for $600 and then he ghosted me. Not a fan of Uship.

Anyone have a good broker? It's a project car, no need for enclosed transport.
      The difference between an environmentalist and a developer is that a developer wants to build a house in the woods, an environmentalist already has one.

Country Flag: United States
      call my friend Jon at Freedom Auto Transport

561-350-0517

Quote Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
      call my friend Jon at Freedom Auto Transport

561-350-0517

Thanks for the head's up. I found a guy but I'll save Jon's number for the next one.
      The difference between an environmentalist and a developer is that a developer wants to build a house in the woods, an environmentalist already has one.

Who did you use? I pulled mine this time around, but I don’t think I saved money and created a headache and stress for myself. The only thing I accomplished was the car was in my custody the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by southernfriedcj View Post
      Thanks for the head's up. I found a guy but I'll save Jon's number for the next one.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

I just moved to Virginia from California and used http://reindeerauto.com/ to transport both of our cars without any issues.
      1969 Chevelle SS 396 & 2011 Chevrolet Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by badazz81z28 View Post
      Who did you use? I pulled mine this time around, but I don’t think I saved money and created a headache and stress for myself. The only thing I accomplished was the car was in my custody the whole time.

https://1shotautologistics.com/
      $800 from Frisco , TX to Athens, GA. Car is inop. Open carrier. They picked it up today. Delivery tomorrow.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com