Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1970 Chevy Nova Project for sale

Selling my 1970 Chevy nova. The car is still in metal work so you will have freedom to paint it whatever color you want. The car sits on all ridetech suspension, Coilovers, Sway bar, 2" drop spindles, strong arm steering, ridetech 4 link. Suspension alone is $7,000. The floor was replaced with an all new one piece floor. Rear package tray, tail panel, trunk pan, trunk hatch, both quarter panels, DSE mini tub, both doors, hinges (driver and passenger), roof, right and left cow[COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=system-ui]l panels cowl vent, dash, right and left front fenders, hood, and radiator core support were all replaced with new metal. The door gaps have been worked and fitted. The only gaps that need tuned are the hood to fender and hood to cow, but they don't need much to dial in. The main body of the car is painted in epoxy primer after metal work was done. The car also has an all 4 disk break conversion done with a Hydra stop booster. The steering box is a new power steering unit and the steering column was completely rebuilt and pained. It took about 3 years to get to this point. Also comes with is is an LS series 6.0L engine. The engine was cleaned, new cam bearings installed, cylinder walls were honed, and inspected by Met's Engines in Lafayette. The heads have new valve seals and been cleaned and a light port was done. After all engine work was done it was epoxy primed as well. The engine is still a torn down and ready to be built. I have all the stock internals that will come with it if you want to use again or you can go crazy and really build it up. The car sits on American racing wheels 9.5x18's. It has 255 front tires and 275's in back. I wasn't planning on going too crazy with the build so it still has the 10 bolt and a T5 manual trans. Just a fun weekend driver to take to shows and wrench on. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks. Sorry for the photos being upside down. Asking 12,000 but willing to negotiate some. I am located in Lafayette, Louisiana
      Attached Images Attached Images                

How much? Where are u located??

Country Flag: United States
      Is the Nova still forsale?

Is the nova still available if so text me at +16094954120. Thank you

Country Flag: United States
      Very interested in the Nova if it's still available.