Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1968 Camaro Converible Michigan price drop!

1968 Camaro convertible.

Too much to list but I will try.
      Motor-original numbers matching 327 is on a stand. It ran but is in need of a rebuild. I video recorded the motor before I pulled it.
      Currently has a 383 installed with efi. 1971 4 bolt main .030 over and clearanced for 6" rods. Eagle forged rotating assemble with esp rods. Comp cams cam, lifters, push rods, and roller rockers. Forged pistons. AFR aluminum heads. Edelbrock Air Gap intake. Fast EZ-efi set up. Tanks Inc in tank fuel pump. MSD distributor and 6al ignition.

Transmision-original munce 4 speed on rack with motor. T-56 6 speed transmision installed in car. Works and shifts but is difficult at times.

Brakes- Manual discs all the way around. Fronts are 2008 Corvette, rears are 1997 Camaro. It stops great.

Suspension- Front Global West Upper and Lower A-arms. Q1A coil over shocks. Hotchkis front sway bar, sub-frame connectors, x-brace, rear 2 inch drop springs.

Rear end is the original 12 bolt.

18" Chip Foose wheels.

Price Dropped to $25,000 for quick sale!

$25000
      Name:  IMG_2095 (1).jpg
Views: 983
Size:  251.5 KB

Photo's

Do you have any more photo's you can pot or email? Id like to see the ret of the car, interior and engine bay. You can email them as well.
      I lie in Lansing Mihgan. If you can get them to me maybe we can get together this weekend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drhdrock View Post
      1968 Camaro convertible.

Too much to list but I will try.
      Motor-original numbers matching 327 is on a stand. It ran but is in need of a rebuild. I video recorded the motor before I pulled it.
      Currently has a 383 installed with efi. 1971 4 bolt main .030 over and clearanced for 6" rods. Eagle forged rotating assemble with esp rods. Comp cams cam, lifters, push rods, and roller rockers. Forged pistons. AFR aluminum heads. Edelbrock Air Gap intake. Fast EZ-efi set up. Tanks Inc in tank fuel pump. MSD distributor and 6al ignition.

Transmision-original munce 4 speed on rack with motor. T-56 6 speed transmision installed in car. Works and shifts but is difficult at times.

Brakes- Manual discs all the way around. Fronts are 2008 Corvette, rears are 1997 Camaro. It stops great.

Suspension- Front Global West Upper and Lower A-arms. Q1A coil over shocks. Hotchkis front sway bar, sub-frame connectors, x-brace, rear 2 inch drop springs.

Rear end is the original 12 bolt.

18" Chip Foose wheels.

Price Dropped to $25,000 for quick sale!

$25000
      Name:  IMG_2095 (1).jpg
Views: 983
Size:  251.5 KB

Sold

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com