Country Flag: United States

Default 1986 Camaro IROC-Z

1986 Camaro IROC-Z. 2 owner, California car with T-Tops. True IROC-Z. 5.0L/700R4 Automatic. Fresh restoration with the original motor, trans and disc brake rear end. Motor and trans rebuilt with about 450 miles on them, Iíve driven it daily a few times per week and runs great. AC blows cold with a new compressor & fresh service. New paint and lots of new parts, windshield, decals, emblems, weather-stripping, interior, tires, exhaust and sound system all new. Power seats, power hatch pull down.
    Motor was rebuilt to stock spec with almost every sensor replaced, heads redone with performance valve job, new injectors. New motor mounts, battery, K&N filters, new radiator & hoses. Runs great and never gets hot. Complete new exhaust from manifolds to tailpipes. CA legal cat, just passed legit smog test. No leaks. Have an original vintage Hypertech chip new in the box I will include.
    Trans was rebuilt with new red clutches and new converter. Drives and shifts like new. Fresh brake job front and rear with new master cylinder. New 245/50-16 Tires. Bilstein shocks, Edelbrock Torque arm (still have the original)
    Interior redone with new carpet, mats, seats, door panels, headliner, sun visors, T-Top sunshades, stereo with ipod control and pioneer speakers. Power antenna works like new. New window motors and door lock actuators. Dash pad is a perfect original with a great original steering wheel. Factory 145mph speedo and all gauges work. Upgraded cup holder console lid. New door & T-top weatherstrips. Viper keyless entry remotes (no alarm).
    Clean title, current registration. Asking $14,000 or best offer. Will consider trade for chevy short bed c10, 66-72 Nova, 70 Chevelle 714-651-1384 or grtpmkn@gmail.com
    Name:  23.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  235.3 KB
    Name:  9.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  286.3 KB
    Name:  14.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  244.2 KB
    Name:  15.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  257.6 KB
    Name:  16.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  382.5 KB
    Name:  13.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  316.2 KB

Every 16 year old in 1986 (including me) wanted one of these badly...

GLWS.

Andrew
    1970 GTO Version 2.0
    1967 Cougar build
    GM High-Tech Performance feature
    My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
    Instagram @projectgattago

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Haha I was 13....and still wanted on badly! Beautiful car!!!
    1973 Firebird 466 Pontiac, T56, C5 Brakes, PTFB and Hotchkis suspension
    2011 Camaro SS Supercharged, ZL1 body and brakes, Z28 suspension.

Very cool ride !!

Country Flag: Netherlands

I'm in love. I want one!!!
    1968 Camaro, 400SBC, Baer T4 13", Airride, Autometer, 18" Intro's, March, LED taillights, Magnaflow, KŲnig seats.
    1969 Nova project, LS1/4L60e, Corvette C5 calipers+rotors, AFX spindles, 69 Camaro bumpers + some custom touches.

Awesome - I love it. Where are you in OC? I'm in Irvine...
    Mike F.

Nice specimen...of a car I coveted in high school as well Good luck with the sale.
    Lance
    1985 Monte Carlo SS Street Car

Aw man I think I was in 6th or 7th grade when everyone wanted one of these. Especially the blue one.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
    Awesome - I love it. Where are you in OC? I'm in Irvine...
    Im in La Habra/Brea