Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

NMCA West Auto-X May 2019 Highlights Video

This autocross series in SoCal has the largest turnout of pro touring cars in California so I thought you guys might enjoy this NMCA West autocross video.

Special bonus is the 2nd Gen Camaro shootout between two names that should be familiar to folks on this site!

Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

I would have been at that race but I tried to sign up too late! I tried to sign up for the one coming up next, about 24 hours after I got the email notification, sold out that fast.... So maybe I will see you at the next next one haha. If you know anyone who ends up not being able to make it, let me know! I will buy their ticket off them.
      1970 VW Bug - Just your average mid engine Bug
      Track toy - 06 Evo - E85 and lots of boost
      Newest track toy - 2021 Supra

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bugzilla View Post
      I would have been at that race but I tried to sign up too late! I tried to sign up for the one coming up next, about 24 hours after I got the email notification, sold out that fast.... So maybe I will see you at the next next one haha. If you know anyone who ends up not being able to make it, let me know! I will buy their ticket off them.
      The June event sold out before noon the same day tickets went on sale! It's getting crazy. Best bet is to contact NMCA or Racing Byrds and get on the wait list.

Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com