Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

1967 Camaro RS/SS LS3 1LE for sale

Complete custom build, full restoration, from top to bottom, every nut and bolt. Full SpeedTech Performance Extreme Frame and Chassis System. All the modern super car comforts with all the old school muscle car looks and style! 130K in parts alone. With labor this build would be 175k plus! Priced to sell! Drive train is all brand new factory GM Performance, which comes with a 2 year, 50,000 mile warranty from GM. This car is built like a modern day 1LE Camaro track car, with the extreme chassis system it is ready for circle track, road racing, autocross, drag racing, pro-touring, cruising, or street with simple adjustments to the shock settings. This car was built for GoodGuys Nationals show, and displayed in the private SpeedTech Performance booth in FT. Worth TX for those who might have seen it. This car was designed with the 1LE Camaro theme in mind, so it got the black satin hood, spoilers, mirrors etc. This car was originally a true 1967 SS 350 car, and I do have the Protect-O-Plate.

$114,900. OBO

LS3 565HP all aluminum engine, with fuel injection.T56 Tremec Super Magnum 6 speed manual transmission 750 FT/TQ. Upgraded LS7 style clutch and billet flywheel. Strange Ford 9” Pro-street with TrueTrac differential, 3.70 gears, custom axles, narrowed 2” per side. Chassisworks Minitub. Complete SpeedTech Performance EXTREME front subframe/suspension system. Complete SpeedTech Performance EXTREME rear frame & crossmember/suspension/torque arm/pan hard bar setup. Viking Crusader Dual Adjustable Coil overs front and rear. Speedtech Performance upper and lower control arms. Entire Extreme chassis system powder coated, front to rear, and all the components! Custom billet forged spindles, and ZR1 sealed hubs.Power Brakes, Power Steering, Power windows, Power Locks, AC, all the modern day comforts!Push Button Start!Custom Paint, Spies/Hecker, Custom metallic/pearl blue. Modern day 1LE Camaro Track car themed.14.5” Wilwood Brakes front and rear. 6 Piston. Wilwood Brake Master Cylinder. Tilton Hydraulic Clutch Master Cylinder18" Boze Forged Wheels Custom. Dakota Digital HDX gauges. Dash and console gauges. All LED, and controllable and customizable by an app on your phone.Dual front mount rack and pinion steering by Sweet MFG. IDIDIT steering Column with tilt. MPI Italian leather steering wheel.Drive Junky front drive serpentine/pulley and accessory system. BE COOL radiator with dual spal electric fans. Vintage Air Gen IV custom install. All the bells and whistles from Eddie Motorsports, billet hinges for hood and trunk, Led billet tail lights, door handles, fender braces, floor sill plates, trim pieces, door locks etc.Complete Rally Sport package for the front end, Custom electronic doors and headlight halo's. Custom body work, converting fenders into a 1 piece fender, gaps sealed.Front bumper delete, with custom body work, all gaps filled in and sealed. Custom billet black grillette's for the front fascia and vents.Body color matched rear bumper.Flush mount Trim-less glass, front and rear from Fesler. Custom body-worked, and pillars extended for an extra clean look.Flat firewall panel by Detroit speed. Hidden wiper system by Rain Gear. Clean smooth firewall.Custom engine bay, Custom Engine covers, very clean, all wires hidden, lots of polished aluminum, all -AN fittings, PTFE lines, braided hoses.Custom Fuel management system, can run Premium 93 octane, E85, Alcohol, or race fuel, and the tune is self adjusting.Completely custom wired the entire car, everything is new, and everything is clean and hidden.Lizard Skinned the entire car, top and bottom, for sound and heat. Restomod air's Membrane sound and heat barriers, as well as Dynomat's Dynoliner. Jute backing and custom plush carpet.Pioneer reference series Stereo system, 6.5" Focal speakers with 1" tweeters and crossovers in the front, 6"x9" Focal speakers in the rear, 10" Focal sub, JL Audio XD series amp. Custom kick panels and custom package tray from "The Shop LLC". Everything hidden by a custom TMI Trunk kit. Very clean. Complete Custom Interior, TMI, including 1 piece suede headliner.Clayton machine works custom billet shifter, inner door handles, pedals, etc. Boze Forged Custom wheels 18" in the front and rear. BF Goodrich G-Force Rival-S tires. 275x18 front tires, 315x18 rear tires.Chassisworks Mini-Tubbed.ridetech vented fuel capCustom aluminum drive shaft, balanced to 9000 RPM. Chromoly 1350 series yokes and pinion and 1350 U-Joints.Every nut and bolt, weather stripping, seal, gasket, clip, washer, etc is brand new.I have all the receipts, build sheet, to much to list, but its a dream build for sure.
      Attached Images Attached Images                                                      

$109,900.

$104,900. Freshly built, 400 miles on the break in.

Tough crowd, lol...Brand new build, super clean, and not a single post or response, lol.

Does anyone know how I can edit this ad? I don't see a tab anywhere for edit.

Complete custom build, full restoration, from top to bottom, every nut and bolt. Full SpeedTech Performance Extreme Frame and Chassis System. All the modern super car comforts with all the old school muscle car looks and style! 130K in parts, with labor this build would be 175k plus! Priced to sell! Drive train is all brand new factory GM Performance, which comes with a 2 year, 50,000 mile warranty from GM. This car is built like a modern day 1LE Camaro track car, with the extreme chassis system it is ready for circle track, road racing, autocross, drag racing, pro-touring, cruising, or street with simple adjustments to the shock settings. This car was built for GoodGuys Nationals show, and displayed in the private SpeedTech Performance booth in FT. Worth TX. This car was designed with the 1LE Camaro theme in mind, so it got the black satin hood, spoilers, mirrors etc. This car was originally a true 1967 SS 350 car, and I do have the Protect-O-Plate.

LS3 565HP all aluminum engine, with fuel injection.
      T56 Magnum 6 speed manual transmission 750 FT/TQ. Upgraded LS7 style clutch and billet flywheel.
      Strange Ford 9” Pro-street with TrueTrac differential, 3.70 gears, custom axles, narrowed 2” per side. Chassisworks Minitub.
      Complete SpeedTech Performance EXTREME front subframe/suspension system. Complete SpeedTech Performance EXTREME rear frame/4 link/suspension/torque arm/pan hard bar setup. Viking Crusader Dual Adjustable Coil overs front and rear. Speedtech Performance upper and lower control arms. Entire Extreme chassis system powder coated, front to rear, and all the components!
      Custom billet forged spindles, and ZR1 sealed hubs.
      Power Brakes, Power Steering, Power windows, Power Locks, AC, all the modern day comforts!
      Push Button Start!
      Custom Paint, Spies/Hecker, Custom metallic/pearl blue. Modern day 1LE Camaro Track car themed.
      15” Wilwood Brakes front and rear. 6 Piston. Wilwood Brake Master Cylinder. Tilton Hydraulic Clutch Master Cylinder
      Boze Forged Wheels Custom.
      Dakota Digital HDX gauges. Dash and console gauges. All LED, and controllable and customizable by an app on your phone.
      Dual front drive rack and pinion steering by Sweet MFG.
      IDIDIT steering Column with tilt.
      MPI Italian leather steering wheel.
      Drive Junky front drive serpentine/pulley and accessory system.
      BE COOL radiator with dual spal electric fans.
      Vintage Air Gen IV custom install.
      All the bells and whistles from Eddie Motorsports, billet hinges for hood and trunk, Led billet tail lights, door handles, fender braces, floor sill plates, trim pieces, door locks etc.
      Complete Rally Sport package for the front end, Custom electronic doors and headlight halo's. Custom body work, converting fenders into a 1 piece fender, gaps sealed.
      Front bumper delete, with custom body work, all gaps filled in and sealed. Custom billet black grillette's for the front fascia and vents.
      Body color matched rear bumper.
      Flush mount Trim-less glass, front and rear from Fesler. Custom body-worked, and pillars extended for an extra clean look.
      Flat firewall panel by Detroit speed. Hidden wiper system by Rain Gear. Clean smooth firewall.
      Custom engine bay, Custom Engine covers, very clean, all wires hidden, lots of polished aluminum, all -AN fittings, PTFE lines, braided hoses.
      Custom Fuel management system, can run Premium 93 octane, E85, Alcohol, or race fuel, and the tune is self adjusting.
      Completely custom wired the entire car, everything is new, and everything is clean and hidden.
      Lizard Skinned the entire car, top and bottom, for sound and heat.
      Restomod air's Membrane sound and heat barriers, as well as Dynomat's Dynoliner. Jute backing and custom plush carpet.
      Pioneer reference series Stereo system, 6.5" Focal speakers with 1" tweeters and crossovers in the front, 6"x9" Focal speakers in the rear, 10" Focal sub, JL Audio XD series amp. Custom kick panels and custom package tray. Everything hidden by a custom TMI Trunk kit. Very clean.
      Complete Custom Interior, TMI, including 1 piece suede headliner.
      Clayton machine works custom billet shifter, inner door handles, pedals, etc.
      Boze Forged Custom wheels 18" in the front and rear. BF Goodrich G-Force Rival-S tires. 275x18 front tires, 315x18 rear tires.
      Chassisworks Mini-Tubbed.
      ridetech vented fuel cap
      Custom aluminum drive shaft, balanced to 9000 RPM. Chromoly 1350 series yokes and pinion.
      Every nut and bolt, weather stripping, seal, gasket, clip, washer, etc is brand new.
      I have all the receipts, build sheet, to much to list, but its a dream build for sure.
      Contact David Savage 512-689-0146
      $104,900.00 OBO

Dyno video from youtube
      https://youtu.be/VaGsWo435tA

Quote Originally Posted by dsavage30 View Post
      Does anyone know how I can edit this ad? I don't see a tab anywhere for edit.
      I think you only have a short time (an hour maybe?) to edit a post. After that it's locked.
      Dude are you made of leprechauns? Cause that was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by AU Doc View Post
      I think you only have a short time (an hour maybe?) to edit a post. After that it's locked.
      Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Price Lowered $99,900. Start off the New Year with a hell of a deal.

Wow. This car checks more boxes for me than anything I've seen. Beautiful car, and execution. If I wasn't building my Chevelle, I would be on this.

Quote Originally Posted by shelteredchevelle View Post
      Wow. This car checks more boxes for me than anything I've seen. Beautiful car, and execution. If I wasn't building my Chevelle, I would be on this.
      Thanks bro, I appreciate it. Its a complete package for sure. Tell your buddies, lol. You cant come close to building one like this for this price. 400 break in miles! Ready to go.

I'm only 5 numbers and a power ball pick away from owning this Fine Fine Machine.

This machine is a beautiful build!

Quote Originally Posted by HotWheelz View Post
      I'm only 5 numbers and a power ball pick away from owning this Fine Fine Machine.

This machine is a beautiful build!

You and me both bro. Thanks.

That is a really really really nice car. It seems like it’s also a really good deal for what you have into it. I hope somebody with deeper pockets than myself buys it from you. They will be really happy if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by chiva View Post
      That is a really really really nice car. It seems like it’s also a really good deal for what you have into it. I hope somebody with deeper pockets than myself buys it from you. They will be really happy if they do.
      Thanks, I really appreciate that.

For Sale, $99,900.

Does anybody know how, or is there a site administrator that can change the price on the initial posting header for me?

Wow..... that is one SEXY car!!!

Amazing car, and my 67 Rs/ss in the garage is jealous!! Good luck with the sale, very well done sir!!

Beautiful car! GLWS!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast