Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1966 Mustang Pro Touring Build (Coyote 5.0)

Hi I am selling my 1966MustangProTouringbuild. It has been very well built by Dales Restorations in San Bernardino California. The car is about 70% finished . The car is in primer so the new owner can choose what color he wants to paint it. It has a TCI Custom IFS suspension in the front and a TCI Torque Ams suspensión in the rear. It has a brand new Ford Racing Coyote 5.0 Motor in it with a new Tremec T56 Magnum Transmission. It has a very well built Custom Stainless Steel Headers and exhaust system. The body is totally rust free and has been chemically striped clean . I have detailed pictures of the whole build from start to now on my Photobucket account which I will try to post here for you guys to see. The car is also posted here in the ProTouring Forum under ( Project Updates ). I have spent $110K so far on the car . Entertaining serious offers.

Here is the link to where the car is posted on ( Project Updates )

Here is the link to the pictures of the car on my Photobucket

https://s1232.photobucket.com/user/j...gVA5VeU&page=1

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...tci-coyote-t56

Please feel free to give Dale a call if you want to know anything more about the car.
      You can Contact Dale at Dales Restorations (909) 799-2099 or me Jose (909) 213-7572

- - - Updated - - -

1966 Mustang Pro-Touring Build

1. Body has been chemically cleaned by a company in Santa Ana California called STRIP CLEAN CO.

2. The Mustang is a California car and had no rust at all

3. The bodywork was done by Dale at Dales Restorations in San Bernardino California

4. The Mustang has a TCI Custom IFS suspension in the front and a TCI Torque Arm suspension in the rear

5. It has 12 inch Wilwood brakes front and rear

6. It has an Ididit Stearing Column with Stainless Steel Borgeson shaft and U joint

7. It has a brand new Coyote 5.0 motor with 412hp from Ford Racing

8. It has the complete Controls Pack for the Coyote 5.0 motor from Ford Racing

9. The Coyote 5.0 motor has the Vintage Air Front Runner TM Drive System with Power Steering Pump and AC Compressor

10. It has the larger Vintage Air AC Condenser for better cooling

11. It has a FLUIDYNE 24 inch Aluminum Radiator with two 11 inch SPAL electric fans

12. It has a Brand New TREMEC T56 Magnum Transmisión with carbon kevlar clutch disk and a hydraulic throw out bearing all from AMERICAN POWERTRAIN

13. It has a Quick Time Bellhousing to connect the Coyote 5.0 to the TREMEC T56 Magnum Transmisión

14. It has a custom Drive Shaft from AMERICAN POWERTRAIN also

15. It has a Complete Stainless Steel Exhaust System from Headers all the way to the back

16. The Headers is 16 gauge 1&3/4 inch tubing and has a half inch thick Stainless Steel Flange and Merge Collectors made by SPD ( spdexhaust.com ) with 16 gauge 2&1/2 inch tubing all the way to the back with two Stainless Steel Flowmasters Super 50 mufflers all connected with high quality VBand Clamps also from SPD

17. It has a Brand New Currie Enterprises 9 inch Differential with True Track Posi and 3.25 third member gears

18. It has a custom built 20 Gallon Thick Aluminum Gas Tank made by NO LIMIT ENGINEERING

19. It has a Wilwood Clutch and Brake Pedal Assembly

20. It has Torque Boxes installed in the front part of the subframe

Would be good if you posted an asking price rather than have guys guess what you might take.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

Anybody who is interested just PM me and make me an offer or you can send me a text message on my phone (909) 213-7572 - Jose

Read the rules before posting, ALL for sale ads must include a price. Don't make people guess.

We have the "For Sale" forum to help help our members who want to sell or looking to buy cars or parts. We do have a few simple rules that are not being followed by everyone though. They are in the rules of conduct thread https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...es-Please-read that we all read when we joined right?? If you missed them here is a quick summary

- You must include a location and price in your thread. A ebay or craigslist link will not work.
      - This forum is for sponsors or non commercial members only

- All threads from non sponsor commercial vendors will be deleted
      - All threads that do not include price and location will be deleted

If your thread was deleted and you are not a non sponsor commercial vendor please feel free to start a new thread, but make sure you include all the required information.

Glenn

1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!

I’ll take $60K OBO for it

I’m lowering the price to $39K OBO

It would be very helpful to include a few pictures of how the car sits today. You have 43 pages on photobucket - I spent 5 minutes trying to find a current picture of the car as it sits and couldn't find it so I gave up. I am guessing from your build thread the car is in primer and or was chemically stripped and bodywork was done - but is the car ready for paint, ready for bodywork and paint, already painted? I cannot tell from a quick glance. Just a suggestion - with peace and love!
      1971 Camaro - 406 / T56
      2016 Camaro SS convertible
      2018 Colorado 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by c4racer2 View Post
      It would be very helpful to include a few pictures of how the car sits today. You have 43 pages on photobucket - I spent 5 minutes trying to find a current picture of the car as it sits and couldn't find it so I gave up. I am guessing from your build thread the car is in primer and or was chemically stripped and bodywork was done - but is the car ready for paint, ready for bodywork and paint, already painted? I cannot tell from a quick glance. Just a suggestion - with peace and love!

I did the same thing & gave up

The car looks the same now because it’s been inside the enclosed shop the whole time. It’s just dusty and the wheels that are on there have been changed to wheels just to keep it standing. I don’t know how to add a recent picture of the car here on the forum but if you send me your Cellphone number I can easily text you any pictures of the car of how it looks right now.

The car is in Primer just how you see it at the last portion of my build thread. The body is pretty much ready for paint. You can also inquire more about the car from Dale at Dale's Restorations since he was the one who built it from the ground up and the car is with him at his shop.
      His phone number is Dale (Dale's Restotations) (909) 799-2099

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com