Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Need new Ball joints for Chris Alstons TCP Ford Upper control arms

I have the TCP upper control arms on my maverick, same as for early mustang. They use the ford 4 bolt style ball joint except they dont use the one that has the grease fitting on the top. They use the one that has the grease fitting on the bottom plate between the mounting bolts. Years and years ago, I had replaces some stock ball joints with this style and it was commonly available across all lines. Now it looks like all lines have switched to the style that has the grease fitting on the top of the ball joint. Does anybody here know of any other sources for this style ball joint for Ford and TCP control arms? I really dont like giving anymore money to Chris Alston products. I have had several failures of their coilover system and have had to modify the upper control arms to get a reasonable caster range out of them.
      71 maverick.
      71 comet in build process.
      i work at Current Auto Performance www.currentautoperformance.com. i also build the differentials for San Diego Gear and Axle.

Bryant - Give me a call at the shop. I can get you a deal on the correct ball joints.

Lino
      Chassisworks/TCP
      (888) 388-0297

Country Flag: United States
      Already got them and are installed.

71 maverick.
      71 comet in build process.
      i work at Current Auto Performance www.currentautoperformance.com. i also build the differentials for San Diego Gear and Axle.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com