Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

Arizona custom upholstery shops

I am looking for a custom upholstery shop in the Phoenix area. I know there are a list of them but, I was wondering if anyone have had any good luck with their work that you can recommend?
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

Hot Rod Interiors by George. 13260 W Foxfire Dr. #14 Surprise, AZ He has done 3 jobs for me and they are perfect!
      -Paul
      1969 Camaro "Reckn8"- LS7/C4 Front and Rear
      1965 Oldsmobile F/85 LS6 W/Maggie, 6-speed,Ride Tech, Baer brakes
      1978 Blazer 2 wheel drive with LS power
      1965 VW bug. All original
      1968 GMC short box
      1964 Buick Riviera

Ooh, they're close by. I'll stop by there and see what they can do for me. Thanks, I appreciate it.
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

I went by there today. Looked like either the shop was closed forever or he/she took a day off. The info on the door said Monday-Thursday something to 4PM. I think today is Monday so someone should have ben there. Well, I think I better look somewhere else.
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

check out Unique upholstery on IG we are building a 55 right now that the customer is sending there to have done.
      Blake Foster
      www.speedtechperformance.com
      435-628-4300
      St. George Utah.
      it's always sunny here.

Interiors by Glenn does great work but hard to get in..esp right before sema.

I’ve used Unique Upholstery on two vehicles and would go back to them again. They were up in the Scottsdale Airpark but moved to Gilbert a year or so back.

https://www.uniqueaz.com/
      175 S. Hamilton Place
      Building 3, Ste. 105
      Gilbert, AZ 85233
      (480) 998-2380

Quote Originally Posted by sginphx View Post
      Interiors by Glenn does great work but hard to get in..esp right before sema.
      This guy works out of his house? When I look up the address it comes back to a residential street in Glendale

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killer69 View Post
      check out Unique upholstery on IG we are building a 55 right now that the customer is sending there to have done.
      "IG" Please give me a hint on what is "IG" since I am a newbie in Arizona. I have a lot to learn on the local terms and lingo.
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

There is still no activity at The Interiors by George shop. I went there and the other day when I was getting my 1-Ton Dually Diesel smogged so I can get my Arizona registration.
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

Yes he does. Glen has a large shop behind his house that he and his guys work out of. Seperate entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by nokones View Post
      This guy works out of his house? When I look up the address it comes back to a residential street in Glendale

- - - Updated - - -

"IG" Please give me a hint on what is "IG" since I am a newbie in Arizona. I have a lot to learn on the local terms and lingo.

Instagram?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoUtWtMn...d=m8fn3fkyrmzz

Subscribed. I need to find someone in the area as well.

I'm looking as well! Watching this thread.

For such a populated area, am surprised how difficult it is to find stuff like this. Also looking for custom exhaust and differential shop I can trust.

Getting about ready for the interior in my 69 Camaro, still looking for someone to do a custom interior. Any recommendations, preferably in Arizona.

Believe it or not, I ended up finding a legitimate shop here in Sun City West. They did both of my seats and they came out great. A little pricey but, I am not bitching. The name of the shop is "Custom Upholstery" on Camino Del Sol Blvd.
      Name:  20190819_161855.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  179.8 KB
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Alponcho View Post
      For such a populated area, am surprised how difficult it is to find stuff like this. Also looking for custom exhaust and differential shop I can trust.
      Billy Boat use to do custom exhaust, not sure if they still do. Most of their mufflers are a tad on the loud side. Maybe they would do the custom piping and use Flowmasters.
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

Kenny,
      Looks great! Did you have them do the complete car or just just the seats and were they complete on time as promised?

Thank you,
      John

Quote Originally Posted by nokones View Post
      Billy Boat use to do custom exhaust, not sure if they still do. Most of their mufflers are a tad on the loud side. Maybe they would do the custom piping and use Flowmasters.
      Try Mark over at speed sports in Gilbert, my son Cody does all of the exhaust and fabrication work...his welds are unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by blown32 View Post
      Kenny,
      Looks great! Did you have them do the complete car or just just the seats and were they complete on time as promised?

Thank you,
      John
      They just did the seats, one at a time. They're not set up to do an entire interior of a car. There main business focus is just reupholstering and the majority of their business is Golf Carts. I am very satisfied with the quality work I got from them. I'm sure doing race seats isn't easy as it looks for them.

JCG Custom & Restorations did the interior except, for the seats. Last year, I had the car at JCG for a bunch of electrical work. They had to remove the interior to remove the old wiring harness so I removed the passenger seat before I took the car to them. Since, JCG had to remove the old carpet set, I provided them with a complete new carpet set from ACC to install for me. JCG had the car for seven months so the Upholstery Shop wasn't under any gun to get it done right away. The Upholstery Shop had the seat for about a month for the first seat. When I got the car back from JCG, I replaced the driver's seat with the newly reupholstered seat and took the driver's seat to Custom Upholstery. Again, since I had the driver's seat replaced and this car is my Autocross car, I didn't need to have a passenger seat right away and I told the Upholstery shop that I wasn't in a big hurry. They had the seat for about 3 weeks.
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com