Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

69 camaro wheels

I have a 69 camaro with dse minitubs 54.75 narrowed rearend. what is the biggest wheel and tire I can put on it? I have 61/4 in to the inside 71/4 in to the outside. Is there any affordable wheels in the 12" size?

Country Flag: United States
      Hi;

6.25 + 7.25 is 13.5". A 12" wheel is 13" overall. So you don't have room for a 12" wheel. You'll have to go with an 11" with a 315 tire.

Rocket Racing has the most affordable wide wheels out there right now.

Other 11"/12" will be 2 or 3 piece wheels which are more expensive... Forgeline, US Mags, Fiske, American Racing, Boze, Rushforth, Billet Specialties, and many others. Those will be from $800-$2000 per wheel depending on style, finish, etc.

-Dale

SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com