Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New 69 fbody owner!

Hello everyone, my name is Mike and I just finished a deal for a 69 firebird with a 428 and 4 speed! This is my first fbody and I’m looking to turn it into a pro touring car. For started I ordered 2’ lowering spring, cal track bars and subframe connectors and a set of ya mags u111 staggered wheels. I’m thinking about doing a cheap disc conversion and adding front and rear sway bars. Just had my first baby 2 weeks ago so I am on a budget. Looking forward to talking to everyone. Attached are some pics of the car

Attached Images Attached Images      

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard! lots of good folks and a wealth of information here

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Awesome man, congrats! Glad to see another 69 Firebird owner!
      http://www.TheFOAT.com/92GTA
      1969 Pontiac Firebird
      w/535ci IAII aluminum block, Dailey dry sump, Holley EFI (full road race build). Primer black w/black interior.
      1992 Pontiac Trans Am GTA w/SLP Performance Package. Dark Jade Grey Metallic, grey leather, T-Tops.

Welcome to the party and congrats on both new babies! I'd be remiss if I didn't say to be careful on a "cheap disc conversion". My personal experience was with SSBC and the only thing worse then their product was their customer service...that's a fact. Good luck and gave fun!
      Shane
      #theanchorholds
      68 Camaro build thread:
      http://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56387

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com