Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Shop Tour of Texas Speed and Performance

Texas Speed & Performance is the leader in the LS market. Since 2002 their goal has always been to deliver the best products and services at an affordable price. Camshafts, cylinder heads, crankshafts, connecting rods, and engines are manufactured and tested in their facility in Georgetown, Texas! 12,000 sq feet of the facility is devoted to thier PRC cylinder heads. They have endless configuration options depending on customer's application, built typically in 10 days. Thier Tech Support and Sales Team are always ready to assist! For more info and more of what they do visit https://www.texas-speed.com/ today
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

I thought they were going to have a open house car show or something. That is something i would drive a few hours for. Maybe a dyno tune as well while im there.

Texas Speed has been my go to for head porting and cams since I stepped into the LS world. Their stuff just works. My LS1 made 460hp to the tire with their heads and a 228R cam. On the LS7, they did the porting and I have their small stage 2 cam and stlll 550hp to the tires (stock intake/stock TB etc.)With their stuff I don’t have to worry. Dyno proven, I know it will make power..
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Awesome shop and crew!

John Brown
      1971 Nova - Project Car
      1990 Silverado - Ridetech StreetGRIP
      Instagram @wilwaxu
      Facebook @wilwaxu

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com