Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

1973 Camaro Stealth Build

I'm not much of a writer so I'll let the photos do most of the talking. I've always been more of a Foxbody Mustang guy, but seeing a nice 2nd gen Camaro always put a smile on my face. With all the crazy laws we have here in CA, I knew that when the time came for a new project car, I had to go old school. The '70-73 Camaro was a no brainer. I found this decent one out in Phoenix, AZ back in February of 2018. I took a 2hr flight, checked out the car, and made a deal on the spot.

The goal for this car is to have it track ready and worthy. I'm hoping to road race it 2-3 times a year for fun, do weekend cruises, and possibly hit up a few local car shows if I can get it looking right.

How it looked when I first got it. The paint is nice from a afar, but far from good.

The previous redid the carpets and seats.

He also installed a new GM LY6 motor with a LS9. This is a horrible cam for this motor btw. It has no low end torque.

I don't have the time nor all of the skills needed to get this build to where I want it to be so I've reach out to Vince from Meanstreets Performance out of Gilroy, CA to help me in that department. With my design sense and vision, I created this render of what the Stealth Build will become.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com