Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Country Flag: United States
      If you come out and want to scout out around the White mountains, you have a place to stay here.

Joe

Thanks guys. At the moment I am not sure what my son and I are going to do. Waiting for my divorce to be final and the house is sold before I start looking again.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Jaymzz View Post
      Thanks guys. At the moment I am not sure what my son and I are going to do. Waiting for my divorce to be final and the house is sold before I start looking again.
      No matter what, I hope it all goes fairly smooth. I'll add that I came here from Texas looking for a chance to kinda hit reset 7.5 years ago. Best thing I ever did. This seems to be a great place for people to make a fresh start with ample opportunity to do whatever you want. And we have car stuff year round so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck09 View Post
      No matter what, I hope it all goes fairly smooth. I'll add that I came here from Texas looking for a chance to kinda hit reset 7.5 years ago. Best thing I ever did. This seems to be a great place for people to make a fresh start with ample opportunity to do whatever you want. And we have car stuff year round so there's that.
      Arizona is not out of the question yet. I would have a hard time moving that far away from my daughter though even though we don't talk much it is nice seeing her every now and then.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com