Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks

Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcatter View Post
      Here is a video clip to see the window in action ;)
      Very nice, love the indexing when the door closes.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

Have you done anything with the fuel senders/guage? I am trying to get mine to register, and havent had any luck. i have a norrowed tanks inc tank thru Detroit Speed with DS pump. I believe the stock pump will work in the tank, will have to drop the tank to find out. (so its on the list of things to try) But i did hook up both sending units out of my donor car to the wiring harness no luck, then tried a metermatch from tanks inc. to try to match the ohms, no luck there either. Was wondering if you have gotten the guage to read and i miss something.

I have gotten the gauge to read, but it doesn't work perfectly and I haven't messed with it to figure out how to make it 100% Currently it reads level until the tank reaches very low and it goes from 1/2 to E lol. I am utilizing the stock pump in a ricks tank and using the Ricks level sending unit as the second source. I'm guessing it will need some tinkering to get it working properly. It's not high on the list of priorities right now. Also this project is on hold right now because im poor from pandemic job loss. I have a bunch of catching up to do before I can spend money on this car again :(

I understand!!!! I own a steel fabrication shop, steel prices have killed us this year!! Once they have you under contract doesnt matter what the market does they have you by the baby makers.

I got my gauge to work, i was trying to do away with the ecu attached to the abs ports. But apparently alot of cluster information runs thru this ecu. I'm running the stock pump now in a Detroit speed tank, i tied the two sending unit wires together and seems to read everything okay while moving it thru the range. (so far)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcatter View Post
      Here is a video clip to see the window in action ;)
      That is awesome.
      Scot
      86 Monte SS

I'm impressed with your tenacity and what a cool build. Keep rocking
      Jason
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

Hey everyone! Wow it's been a long time since I have been able to touch this project. It has been collecting dust for 2 years now....thanks Covid. I am finally financially able to proceed once more! Just ordered a set of GiroDisc conversion rotors to allow me to run the ZR1 calipers on stock C6 spindles without the mods I have been trying. I feel this will ultimately be a better end result. I never thought I would spend $1400 on Brake Rotors but the Phoenix needs em lol
      Name:  358_48v_048__58379.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  138.1 KB

Perfection doesn’t come cheap! That’s gonna be a sweet setup on there.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Hey all, It's been awhile since I have posted an update but that doesn't mean nothing has been happening lol Received the Gyro Disc brake rotors for the front and they are exactly what I needed to run the ZR1 Brakes! All I need to do is paint the Calipers black and add the ZL1 Decals I searched the world over trying to find "off shelf" wheels that would work with this build and finally gave up and pulled the trigger on Forgelines. Best decision I have made yet! Big shout out to the folks at Forgeline for being truly awesome to work with. My initial order somehow got lost in translation between my dealer and Forgeline, so my wheels didn't fit correctly. Got in contact with Forgeline and they are making me a new set...no questions asked! It is definitely worth the $
      My experience with Art Morrison however has left a sour taste....probably will never use them again as they take a completely different approach to customer service...this is what you get, if you don't like it pi$$ off. I can't say anything but good about the product they produce but the way they treat customers is awful IMO. Finally got the IRS ordered and should be here in a few days then I can be done with them for good. On a positive note I am excited to finally secure the last major component of this build and will post some good pictures of the AME IRS since there doesn't seem to be many out there as I have searched for them in the past. Next step moving forward is to separate the front clip so I can get the body back on the rotisserie to get the convertible braces and the IRS subframe welded in along with the mini tubs.
      Name:  IMG_20221202_135826532_HDR.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  268.7 KBName:  IMG_20221213_154844690.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  384.9 KB

Name:  IMG_20230119_135333253_HDR.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  334.2 KB

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com