Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice work, thanks for including the wire routing pics, those will help! Liking the exhaust too!

'67 Camaro SS - Currently in build stage but making progress!
      **Brett**

I purchased ridetech upper and lower control arms with coilovers then got them installed. The ride height came out good and it seems to handle very well.

I tried to get the ride height lowered in the back and found that one area of corrosion that I could not see from inside the car where the inner wheel well is welded to the quarter. I believe this is the last of the rust, everything else was visible inside and out of the car when it was taken apart. The previous owner did a good job hiding the corrosion but of course I found it. I purchased some new repair patches and butt welded them in. I had access to both sides of the weld so I was able to dress both sides and its a seamless repair now. Here's a few pics.

Country Flag: Philippines
      Car is looking good man! First time seeing your build thread. Are you back in town?
      69 Camaro LS2, ridetech 4 link fikse wheels yada yada yada
      17 Grand Sport

Thanks! Not yet, these pictures are form a few weeks ago. Should be back before the 6th but it could change. I'm wanting to get some paint on the car sooner than later so I can get it stripped down and make sure there are no other problem areas that pop up. I'm pretty sure I got them all, only area of concern would be around the front and rear glass but I'd imagine it would not be too extensive and easy to repair if there are any issues.

I pulled the TCM the other day before I left and my wife just sent it to hptuners to be unlocked so hopefully I get that back around the time I get home so I can start making adjustments.

I haven't posted here in a while so I figured I'd give some updates. I made this center console a few months back with some MDF and vinal. Learned how to french seam and wrapped it. At some point I'll redo the lid, it turned out a little too puffy for my style but it sure is comfortable.

Consel turned out great

That thing sounds killer shifting in the videos.
      I agree with Jk918, the console turned out really good.

Keep up the great work!

I'm with Sinister, That does sound sweet!! Nice job on the console.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com