Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

check out this crazy turbo set up

http://www.highperformancepontiac.co...0309pon_turbo/

I was looking around the internet for more procharger info and I ran in to this. has any one else made anything like this?

I have similar plans, but will likely use 2 John Deere turbo's since one of my buddy's is a farmer/mechanical genious =) Fab'ing the tubes will be the most tedious part I think. But I have plenty of room under the hood, so that will help greatly. The plans are in the works though..
      Pro-Touring 1969 Trans Am clone,2002 LS1/6spd,4.10s,FM-15,Comp 921 kit, S&P headers, 3" Flowmaster 1 Chamber exhaust with Dr.Gas X-pipe, 20 gal. aluminum fuel cell,Walbro 255,2001 Firehawk black leather seats,dash, and 6spd console, 17x9.5 L.G. Motorsports World Challenge wheels,Hotchkis sway bars, etc., etc., etc.... SOLD

This is very interresting. I read the entire page about this turbo set up.
      $813.26 and gained over 1-2 seconds in the quarter mile plus he also gained over 11mph in the quarter.
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com