Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

LS7 Clutch TKO Master Cylinder Bore size?

I have a 72’ Nova with a TKO600, LS7 clutch/flywheel kit from Scoggin Dickey, Ram 78125HD Hydraulic throw-out bearing, Quicktime 698-RM-6036 Bellhousing and Speetchech firewall bracket.

All that being said, I’m having trouble figuring out which clutch master cylinder I should be using, specifically what size bore, I know I need to attach to the pedal without an angle to prevent damage to the MC, but is there a specific MC that works best for this? I’m thinking the Tick Performance adjustable for the 98-02 Camaro is my best bet but I don’t know that I want to toss out $350.

I know there's a lot that goes into this but even a point in the right direction would be help, thanks in advance!

Is there one that Speedtech recommends? I know the one from DSE has suggested MC sizes. That's why I like to stick with one manufacturer and use what they know works.

Factory hydraulics? I use an aftermarket Wilwood .750 compact Mc.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

The ones from Silver Sport, Bowler, AP and others are all great kits but still at the price of the Tick.
      You’ll be good with a .75 bore like badazz said, if you were to make your own bracket and such.

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Speedtech recommends using the factory MC, sounds like my most economical choice is either stock or grabbing something .750 and building a bracket. Thanks a lot for the info!

This is my set-up.

Attached Images Attached Images    
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com