Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

2007 Silverado Classic - Magnacharged, Kooks, Corsa, Ride Tech, HRE, Wilwood, Katzkin

Sold, Please close.

Last edited by Lophonie; 11-21-2021 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Sold.

Bump!

Country Flag: United States
      Nice truck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theturboman2010 View Post
      Nice truck!!!
      Thank you, Bump!

Back Up For Sale, Bump.

Country Flag: United States
      Beautiful truck currently looking for one to build myself wish i had coin for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosNova805 View Post
      Beautiful truck currently looking for one to build myself wish i had coin for this one.
      Thank you! Bump.

Possibly interested but isn't it a major pita to get this into the US?
      Erik

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...without-a-name

Camaro LS2, T56, 12 bolt, C6 Z06 brakes, Rushforth Super Spokes, ATS Spindles
      2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by ErikLS2 View Post
      Possibly interested but isn't it a major pita to get this into the US?
      PM Sent.

Yeah I’d be interested but how would it work to bring it to the states??

Quote Originally Posted by Lophonie View Post
      Up for sale is my beloved 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic Pickup Truck.

Please Read Entire Ad, Thank you.

It is a 1500 Regular Cab Short Box 2WD Pickup Truck. It was Factory optioned with a 5.3L V8 mated to a 4L60e Automatic transmission and a 3.73 rear end gear. Exterior Paint is Summit White over Dark Charcoal Gray Interior. Options include: Power Windows, Power Locks, Fog Lights, Cruise Control, A/C, Tilt Column and Rear Defrost. This truck had spent its whole 9 year life down south (Alabama state) prior to my ownership where it I drove it to Ontario, Canada in late October 2015. It has since then spent 5-6 years with me in Ontario Canada. It only get driven during the summer months and is garaged when not being driven. During the winter months is stored in my climate controlled garage under a car cover on a battery tender. It is a Southern, Rust free, Very clean truck inside and out.

The truck is supercharged via an Intercooled Magnacharger Radix 112 Kit. It runs a conservative 7psi and is very safe with a Stock Pinned Crank. It breaths through a AirAid Junior Intake and flows through Kooks 1 -3/4" Long Tube Headers which are mated to a 3" Kooks Y-Pipe with high flow cats. It has a custom 3" stainless exhaust with a Corsa Sport Muffler which runs over the rear axle and dumps right at the rear bumper (can't be seen unless you look under the truck). It has 42/LB injectors and a Walboro 255 fuel pump in the stock gas tank. The Block and heads are stock and have never been opened up/modified. This setup made 390rwhp after a custom tune on the dyno. Its very reliable.

Transmission (installed in 2020 - roughly 1000miles on Trans swap) All parts listed below Brand new:

Swapped the 4L60E for a T56. I Started with a brand new Tremec T56 Magnum (Parts # TUET11012) Long gear ratio trans mated to a Factory Aluminum GM Bellhousing. The clutch is a Mcleod rst twin disc. Mcleod hydraulic throw out bearing, Steel braided clutch lines and a Factory GM Clutch fluid reservoir is mounted on the firewall. Atomic Fab Steel clutch pedal Mounting Bracket, Factory GM Clutch Pedal. Shifts through a custom Core Shirt Shifter and a Tremec shift knob.

The suspension on my truck consists of the following:

Up front it has 2" Belltech drop spindles, ridetech tubular lower control arms setup for Coil overs with Billet front sway bar end links. It has Dual adjustable Viking front coil overs with 10" 1100LB springs and a factory 1-1/4" solid front sway bar.

Out back it has a 14 Bolt Rear differential from a 2006 Trailblazer SS that is Posi with a 4:10 rear gear set. It runs a one off custom 4 link and watts link setup. Its fully adjustable. The 4-Link utilizes the factory front leaf spring mounts for the bars and runs the rear coil overs on the outside of the frame rails (very planted and stable). The custom watts link setup which uses its own bolt in cross member and brackets that are welded to the rear end housing. Frame is C-notched with a Belltech C-Notch Kit. All the bushings are grease-able so the suspension doesn't creek or make noise. The rear has Single Adjustable ridetech coil overs with 450LB springs and a 1-1/4" rear Eibach Suburban Sway bar with custom billet sway bar links.

It has 4 wheel disc brakes. The Front and rear brakes are basically brand new Willwood kits. 6 Piston Calipers with 16" 2 piece rotors up front. While the rear brakes have 4 Piston Calipers with 15" 2 piece rotors. It also has stainless steel braided flex lines at all four corners.

Wheels are fully forged 3 piece HRE 546R's in 22x9.5 fronts and 22x11.5 rears. The wheels are Have chromed outer lips and Bright silver metallic faces and inner barrels. Front tires are 265/35/22's and the rears are 305/30/22's all of which are in good condition.

The body overall is original paint (from what I can tell) and has had a very extensive full paint correction done as well as ceramic coating applied after the correction. It has had the following done to the exterior prior to the paint correction and coatings:

Front Steel Bumper Bar - Cut center out center section, Shaved lisence plate holes, smoothed and painted.
      Front Upper Bumper Cap - Cut Out center section, Smoothed and painted
      Front Grill - Cut & Modified - Smoothed and painted
      Mirror Caps - Smoothed & painted
      Door Handles - Smoothed & painted
      Tailgate - Handle Shaved and relocated to inside of gate, Smoothed & painted
      Rear Steel Bumper Bar - Smoothed and Painted

Inside it has a custom built gauge cluster, Mileage was kept correct and true/not altered (roughly 133,000 Miles currently). However the cluster now is full LED, Has a red US Speedo Gauge Overlay, New Stepper Motors, White Needles and is gorgeous. The rest of the truck has been fully converted to LED as well inside including: window switches, climate controls, dome light and dash lights.

There is probably a lot that I'm forgetting, however this gives you the breakdown of the truck.

I'm looking to find a new home for this truck and a owner that will care for it as I have. If you know the value of these trucks currently and what your looking at then feel free to contact me. I'm not looking to waste my time or anyone else's. The best way to reach me is on my cell phone directly at 905.875.5229.

Truck is located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada (I'm about 40 minutes away from the Niagara Falls New York Boarder) and I'd be happy to assist with shipping/ driving the vehicle anywhere.

This truck is very loud, Fast, Handles like its on rails and stops on a dime. It is a reliable, turn key cruiser.

$30k USD

Attachment 193643Attachment 193646Attachment 193644Attachment 193645Attachment 193647Attachment 193880Attachment 193881Attachment 193882Attachment 193883Attachment 193884
      Nice truck

Quote Originally Posted by 232_ray View Post
      Yeah I’d be interested but how would it work to bring it to the states??
      Sent you a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gkent900 View Post
      Nice truck
      Thank you!

Sold.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com