Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Custom Wilwood Brake Master Cylinder Covers

These brake master cylinder covers are a direct bolt on replacement for your existing master cylinder.

Available in several popular logos, Camaro, Firebird, Chevelle, Mustang, Corvette, GTO, Shelby etc. $49 with free shipping.

See more at: https://www.castleworksmotorsports.c..._Products.html

Name:  IMG_20190103_085930346.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  82.6 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 8.00.17 AM.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  7.7 KB

Is a "HEMI" logo an option? Also, I wouldn't need it to be polished, I'll shoot it black/orange.

Also, how "deep" is the text? Is it laser etched or is it machined ~0.1" like it looks?
      1972 Plymouth 'Cuda - Not LS-swapped, 5.7L Hemi [MS3 Gold Box], T56 Magnum 6-speed - 'Cuda Build Page
      1976 Dodge D100 - Warlock
      2016 Subaru WRX - E30 Tune

Absolutely, I do custom requests as well. The logos on these are all machined. The depth varies depending on the particular logo, but the four shown above are all cut at 0.020" deep and work really well for painting. For your hemi logo, I would recommend the same.
      For real intricate logos like the Shelby Cobra, cutting them deeper causes problems and the logo ends up not looking very well.

There is a "custom" option on the website for these. If you wanted to order one, I would work with you on the exact logo you want and do a rendering of what it would look like prior to cutting.

Thanks, are "custom" the same cost?
      1972 Plymouth 'Cuda - Not LS-swapped, 5.7L Hemi [MS3 Gold Box], T56 Magnum 6-speed - 'Cuda Build Page
      1976 Dodge D100 - Warlock
      2016 Subaru WRX - E30 Tune

A custom request is an additional $15. This covers any revisions you want after the initial rendering.
      Total cost for a custom request is $64 including domestic shipping.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com