Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      I have been looking around for a CNC plasma table for a while. Wondering why you decided on the Crossfire. I looked at their website, price is good. Did you see it wont be shipping until June?
      THanks
      Scot
      Scot
      86 Monte SS

Sick garage and I'm totally jealous of it. I'm surprised you didn't go with a Liftmaster 8500. Nothing overhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Samckitt View Post
      I have been looking around for a CNC plasma table for a while. Wondering why you decided on the Crossfire. I looked at their website, price is good. Did you see it wont be shipping until June?
      THanks
      Scot
      I did see that they are BO to June. I went with it because of the Value and Features. Other tables with THC are about 5-7k more. The Hypertherm 45 is almost the same price as the table. They have good reviews and support. I chatted with them on IG. The guys I've talked to are happy with them.

Quote Originally Posted by John McIntire View Post
      Sick garage and I'm totally jealous of it. I'm surprised you didn't go with a Liftmaster 8500. Nothing overhead.
      Thanks. I can't wait to be in it and enjoying it. I have a lot of cool things going in. Starting a YouTube Channel in about a week to do reviews and experience with what I'm doing. My 13yr old son the driving force on that.

The maximum lifting capacity is 650lbs on the 8500. My door is just under 700lbs do to the closed cell injected foam installation and hurricane bracing. They wouldn't warranty the 8500 on the door I have being it is 700lbs and 10x14. I also had the track anyway, so not the end of the world with 12' ceilings.

The 8500 is sweet though. My big door they are installing next week is a side mount commercial opener. Its 14x14 all glass and black aluminum. They said it weighs about 1200 lbs.

Wow! That's a serious door! Can't wait to see you start on your project again!

Wow! That's a serious door! Can't wait to see you start on your project again!
      Having been directly hit by hurricane Florence and Matthew in the past few years I built this to withstand 194 MPH winds.

I'm close to getting the Rage Camaro back on track.

Shop is almost done! Jim at Ultimate headers is finalizing the headers for the build. It has been challenging, but they are awesome to work with and do amazing work!
      Attached Images Attached Images    

So jealous of the shop space...
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

WOW pretty! It looks great.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Starting to move in. Got power yesterday and mounted the Air compressor and air dryer. Concrete driveway gets formed tomorrow. Home stretch now.

Wow... just wow. That shop is amazing!

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD

Looks great! Which dryer did you get? I have an 80 gal Quincy. Best purchase I've made! Enjoy the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannnn View Post
      Looks great! Which dryer did you get? I have an 80 gal Quincy. Best purchase I've made! Enjoy the shop.
      I got the HF one. It has good reviews, so I figured I would give it a try.

Car build is back in motion

Moved the chassis into place. The build will be back in full swing shortly.

Did you ever receive the Autorad set up? I know you posted the pic that they sent you but was wondering how the finished product looked powder coated and all. If you could throw up some pics I'd appreciate it. Especially ones of the fan and shroud. I've got a deposit down for one and Jim has been awesome to deal with.

Thanks!

Did you ever receive the Autorad set up? I know you posted the pic that they sent you but was wondering how the finished product looked powder coated and all. If you could throw up some pics I'd appreciate it. Especially ones of the fan and shroud. I've got a deposit down for one and Jim has been awesome to deal with.

Thanks!

Yes I actually got it about 7-8 months ago. Haven't opened it up yet. I will pull it out and do a review on it for you this week.

Awesome, thank you!

Awesome, thank you!
      Okay, here is my review of the AutoRad setup. I unboxed it today. The packaging is very good. No instructions for the frame mounts. There's two ways they can mount, so you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. The build quality looks excellent.

I did have to bend the tabs on the intercooler back to flat. They must have gotten bent in shipping or during packing.

Overall I'm very happy. The only thing I wish is there were better instructions for all the fitting sizes. I can tell this thing is going to cool very well with the fans.

NOTE: There is cardboard between the fans and core. You have to remove the fan assembly to remove the cardboard. Its hard to see at first.

That is a sweet looking set up, they do nice work. I need to get some of those blue isolators.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Awesome! Looks great, mine should be here in 2 weeks. Jim was awesome to deal with.

Thanks for posting!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com