Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      We have a stock PCV and Holley pan solution, shoot me an email.
      Dale at schwartzperformance dot com

SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

That looks really sweet in there, oh I'd keep the pooch there for security too! lol
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      That looks really sweet in there, oh I'd keep the pooch there for security too! lol
      She's 100lbs of brute force for sure. One night I was out for a walk at a camp site and 2 dogs came charging at me from out of no where, she never missed a beat and freight train them both in seconds. The owner finally came and got both dogs and apologized. He was lucky she is well trained and didn't seriously hurt them.

She loves all kids but some adults put her on edge. I'm okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRaceWorks View Post
      She's 100lbs of brute force for sure. One night I was out for a walk at a camp site and 2 dogs came charging at me from out of no where, she never missed a beat and freight train them both in seconds. The owner finally came and got both dogs and apologized. He was lucky she is well trained and didn't seriously hurt them.

She loves all kids but some adults put her on edge. I'm okay with that.
      My female rott was the same. LOVED kids like I have never seen before. She rolled a 2000lb bull that charged my dad, would not have thought that to be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CSG View Post
      My female rott was the same. LOVED kids like I have never seen before. She rolled a 2000lb bull that charged my dad, would not have thought that to be possible.
      A bull, that's awesome. They are great dogs and tough as nails.

Amazing News Just In......my Camaro body will be ready for pickup on Friday! They said it would take 3-4 months to get it done due to how busy they were. 4 weeks is amazingly fast. This puts the build 3 months ahead of schedule. It's on now! #FullSteamAhead!

Looking great! What was the oil pan solution to fit in the chassis?

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD

The Holly 302-20 oil pan and a PCV hose adapter kit from Schwartz Performance.
      Name:  20190304_150703.jpg
Views: 1821
Size:  140.4 KB
      This is a picture of a similar application.
      Name:  42861155375_d56bbe854e_b.jpg
Views: 1814
Size:  160.0 KB

Great news! Got to love it when something works in your favor.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Great looking project,you sure are moving along very well,keep updates coming.

Is that the drain back line from the factory air oil separator? Won't the oil just pool in the low spot of the hose?
      Donny

Support your local hot rod shop!

Quote Originally Posted by dontlifttoshift View Post
      Is that the drain back line from the factory air oil separator? Won't the oil just pool in the low spot of the hose?
      Hahaha....Nice catch. Yes, in that picture it would. That was just a mock-up picture that Schwartz performance sent me. It will definitely have to be straight down with no bellies in it. All update with pictures once I have mine installed.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbed69 View Post
      Great looking project,you sure are moving along very well,keep updates coming.
      I definitely will. just got the qa1 carbon fiber driveshaft order today and also the Ultimate headers.

The wiring for the LT4 will be time consuming along with all the body work and fitment.

A couple of 45*s and a straight section would work better...
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

GP Race Works 69 Camaro LT4 w/8 speed Build

Quote Originally Posted by dontlifttoshift View Post
      Yeah, but a short section of 8an doesn’t hold all that much anyway. Depends on headers really. Factory had a hard line. There are a few ways to run it. If you find a different hose end degree works for your application, I’m happy to swap out!

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Quote Originally Posted by GPRaceWorks View Post
      I'll be on the lookout for the new fluid!! Nice build you have going.
      Just an update, my brother got his trans flushed with the new fluid and it seems to have fixed all the issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz Performance View Post
      Yeah, but a short section of 8an doesn’t hold all that much anyway. Depends on headers really. Factory had a hard line. There are a few ways to run it. If you find a different hose end degree works for your application, I’m happy to swap out!

-Dale
      Okay, I got the shipment from you today. I will let you know once Ultimate headers sends me the headers and I get them fitted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasonz28camaro View Post
      Just an update, my brother got his trans flushed with the new fluid and it seems to have fixed all the issues!
      Do you have that fluid part number that he used?

So I got the body back from Carolina Chem Strip. They turned it around way faster than they originally told me. With that said, overall the body is in good shape. However I did find a few surprises that are going to take a significant amount of extra time to fix.

Both rear 1/4 panels had been hack welded on and heavy Bondo at one time. I think the best and fastest way to fix it would be to just replace them entirely and do it right. What sucks is there's no rust just really badly done. since I'm replacing the rear wheel tubs to widen them and the rear trunk floor might as well just do it.

Name:  20190308_165720.jpg
Views: 1699
Size:  129.9 KB

Name:  20190308_165713.jpg
Views: 1688
Size:  105.5 KB

Name:  20190308_165928.jpg
Views: 1696
Size:  124.5 KB

The front passenger side and rear and front driver side floor pans will need to be replaced.

Name:  20190308_165821.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  112.2 KB

Name:  20190308_165817.jpg
Views: 1693
Size:  133.3 KB

Name:  20190308_165823.jpg
Views: 1683
Size:  106.2 KB

Name:  20190308_165800.jpg
Views: 1691
Size:  114.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz Performance View Post

-Dale
      Sent you an email with a request to swap to a straight fitting. Wow, somehow I got both pictures upside down.

I made a small notch behind the motor mount to route the hose.

Name:  20190308_202715.jpg
Views: 1676
Size:  161.2 KB

Name:  20190308_202607.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  148.1 KB

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com