Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Ridetech Coilovers HQ Series Single Adjustable

I have a brnad new set of Ridetch single adjustable coilover shocks. These came on my Speedtech Subframe and they have special valving from Speedtech. The part number for the shocks is 24159901 and the part number for the springs is 59100500. These are new and have never been installed or mocked up however, somewhere along the line I have lost the package which contains the upper spring seats, lower adjuster nuts, upper spring seat clips, bearing spacer kit and the delring washers, so you will have to order this from ridetech but you are getting almost 40% off so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

So you will be getting the monotube shock with threaded body and the springs.

Selling for $440.00 and free shipping in the Continental US. I am located in St. George Utah.

https://www.ridetech.com/products/co...le-adjustable/

https://www.ridetech.com/products/co...0-free-length/
      Greg

Just got off the phone with ridetech. The kit with the missing parts can be purchased from ridetech for $30.00 per shock. It contains the following;

1- Upper spring seat
      1- Lower adjuster nut
      1- Upper spring seat clip
      1- set of 5/8”-1/2” bearing spacer kit
      1- Delrin Washer set of 2
      Greg

Quote Originally Posted by garickman View Post
      Just got off the phone with ridetech. The kit with the missing parts can be purchased from ridetech for $30.00 per shock. It contains the following;

1- Upper spring seat
      1- Lower adjuster nut
      1- Upper spring seat clip
      1- set of 5/8”-1/2” bearing spacer kit
      1- Delrin Washer set of 2

Thanks, I was wondering about all of that - I hadn't been able to find that on the site, only a 3/4" perch to be used for clearance requirements. These are the 4.1" travel ones with the eye mount, right? I think those are the right travel for me, but I need to verify. Ideally, I'd have a stud mount of about 2.5", but it is either 2" or 2.75".

I'm watching these, but I'm just not sure if they are right for me or not, or if by the time I would change what I'd need, they'd be any more cost effective.

These are a 5.2 stroke. 16.43 extended height and an 11.23 compressed height.
      Greg

Sold!

Greg

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com