Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Matt's classic bowties

I just wanted to say I could not be more happy with the service I've received from MCB. I wanted to take a moment to brag on the most recent transaction because of the situation. My wife sees me on this forum lurking around all the time and my texts to mcb checking prices for parts for my project. For Christmas she reached out to MCB to order the gauges I've been wanting as a surprise. I was completely unaware of this and she apparently ordered the wrong ones the first time and MCB took care of her and got the correct ones out (how she did all this without me knowing is about equally impressive). Needless to say I'm thrilled about my new Dakota digital RTX gauges, but when she told me the whole situation and how they handled it I was even more impressed. Thank you to the whole team at MCB!! Best Christmas surprise ever!

Jeff

Country Flag: United States
      They are good people. I spent about $8,000 on headers, vintage air, leather seats, tilt column etc... Awesome customer service. Ill be ordering wheels next week from them.

Yep.. nothing but good things to say about MCB, they have treated me very good. They are my first call when I need something. .which is pretty much weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by LSX69 View Post
      I just wanted to say I could not be more happy with the service I've received from MCB. I wanted to take a moment to brag on the most recent transaction because of the situation. My wife sees me on this forum lurking around all the time and my texts to mcb checking prices for parts for my project. For Christmas she reached out to MCB to order the gauges I've been wanting as a surprise. I was completely unaware of this and she apparently ordered the wrong ones the first time and MCB took care of her and got the correct ones out (how she did all this without me knowing is about equally impressive). Needless to say I'm thrilled about my new Dakota digital RTX gauges, but when she told me the whole situation and how they handled it I was even more impressed. Thank you to the whole team at MCB!! Best Christmas surprise ever!

Jeff
      Jeff, when a woman wants/needs to get something done, she does! I am sure she worked with Kim or Melissa and they are the same, they GET IT DONE!!

Thanks again for your business and enjoy the RTX, it's an incredible system!
      Matt
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

Quote Originally Posted by markaaron80 View Post
      They are good people. I spent about $8,000 on headers, vintage air, leather seats, tilt column etc... Awesome customer service. Ill be ordering wheels next week from them.
      Quote Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
      Yep.. nothing but good things to say about MCB, they have treated me very good. They are my first call when I need something. .which is pretty much weekly.
      Thank you to you both. You know we appreciate your business and will always take care of you guys!
      Matt
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

More good feedback for MCB. Best price I could find for my seats. Very fast getting them out to me. Kim helped me the whole way through. YAY!
      Matt H.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com