Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by v8 stingray View Post
      That looks like a nice setup - you used that before Andrew?
      Yes, Sir. On my Cougar...with dual DBW throttle bodies. Tons of details in my build thread.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

I have an LS3 crate motor. 100% stock with a 229/236 cam. It runs 10.79 in the 1/4 mile. I like it a lot. It is truly very driveable with excellent street manners. If you’re going to run a 235/251 cam you better have a VERY good tuner lined up. Anything short of a great tune is going to make that miserable to drive.

I have an LS3 crate motor. 100% stock with a 229/236 cam. It runs 10.79 in the 1/4 mile. I like it a lot. It is truly very driveable with excellent street manners. If you’re going to run a 235/251 cam you better have a VERY good tuner lined up. Anything short of a great tune is going to make that miserable to drive.

> I run the exact same cam and agree with everything stated above...

Quote Originally Posted by 99socalfrc View Post
      What car is that installed in? That's way quick for a full interior street car.

1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

I second the BTR stage 2 or 3 cam. Plenty of proven track results from the corvette world with those cams.
      Also, would highly recommend RPM B3 cam. I have that cam in my c6 z06, and it makes amazing power and tuned properly, drives very near to stock. The RPM B3 and AI heads threw down 620/540 in my Z06.

Quote Originally Posted by badazz81z28 View Post
      What car is that installed in? That's way quick for a full interior street car.
      68 Camaro, it weighs about 3,150, full interior with AC, power steering and power brakes. Car will actually hook on motor only passes on a 275/40/17 drag radial mounted on my torque thrust II.

Nitrous passes require a 15” drag radial, but have yielded 9.86 at the track. All of this is on pump gas 91 octane. It’s a pro touring car that hurts drag racers feelings. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com