Default 2011 SLP ZL1 427-750HP Convertible Camaro #17 of 32 Built 6 Speed Manual Transmission

I have a very nice convertible Camaro that has the SLP ZL1 package that was offered for the 2011 model year only and was 1 of 32 built and 1 of 3 convertibles. The car is fitted with a 427 LS7 all aluminum engine with a 2300 magnesun supercharger and is rated at 750HP and is all stock not modified. This car has a $80,000 upgraded package after the heavy sticker on the car bringing the total price to over $125,000. The car has the ZL1 rear end installed prior to the 2012 production year. This car was to commerate the 1969 ZL1 Camaro. The car is black on black with red accents in the seats and is in like new condition. The car is well equipped and is easy to handle on the street unless you decide to put the pedal down. This is a perfect car to go anywhere and only requires premium gas. I have new tires installed along with a new battery, radiator flushed and the oil changed and the car was all gone through at the dealership. The car comes with the original car cover and all paperwork including the upgraded package and certificate of authenticity. No tire kickers and serious inquires only. I am only selling the car due to my job situation. I am asking $69,000 for this rare piece and I think it is a great investment. The car has a top speed of 205 mph and 11 second quarter mile time according to car and driver online 330-770-2517 for any questions or pictures needed.

Will consider serious offers. Can supply pictures or anything else needed. Great investment piece that you can drive and enjoy.

bump