Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Problem with CPP's Hydroboost and adj brake prop. valve

After i install CPP's Hydroboost Kit I notice some brake and steering problems with this KIT.

I notice that the black adj. brake prop. valve that came in this Kit don't work properly - I can't lock the rear tires on a wet street...I also notice that a small leak at the adj. knob.it self...not sure if this small leak can be the reason.

I unscrew the adj. knob Name:  3.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  56.2 KB to see what's happened and found a O-ring seal which sits at the knob, question is now ...is there any other internal O-ring or other parts in the black block that's maybe damaged?
      Last edited by Larry Callahan; 12-11-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Country Flag: United States
      Send CPP an email with photos attached. Then call CPP and ask them to refer to the photos in your email.

Tech line: (1) 714-522-2000

Email: [email protected]

I hope the time zone difference isn't too much of an obstacle.

When stopping a car in the wet or any low traction environment, it can be more difficult to lock up the rear wheels. Less grip means less longitudinal acceleration. Less acceleration means less weight is transferred to the front wheels and more weight remains on the rear wheels for more rear traction.
      Brett H.

1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
      1991 Mazda Miata
      2005 Ford Mustang GT

1987 Ford Mustang GT - Sold 06-29-2014
      1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - RIP 9-17-2011
      1992 Chevrolet Corvette - Sold 10-12-2017

Thanks Brett,
      but you can trust me...I have try to discuss my problems directly with the company but it seems that CPP handle problems with oversee customers different like other company´s.

I know that CPP is sponsore here on this this site, maybe some one from CPP wak up and help.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by De-noz View Post
      Thanks Brett,
      but you can trust me...I have try to discuss my problems directly with the company but it seems that CPP handle problems with oversee customers different like other company´s.

I know that CPP is sponsore here on this this site, maybe some one from CPP wak up and help.

I wouldn't wait on that....

Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com