Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Bend-tech pro program

I am trying to decide if buying this program is worth it. I am more of a out in the shop get it done kind of person but wondering if this program would be good for making roll cages, tube chassis, headers, etc. My son who is 17 is way more computer savvy than me and sure he can help me figure it out also. I have been reading there Wiki instructions and watching videos but wondering if it is as easy to use as they claim. When designing tube chassis will I be able to put in suspension points and plates they need to mount to with all the measurements? I want something I can design my whole chassis with including all suspension mounting points, engine mounts, etc. My thoughts on getting something like this is to get rid of my notes all over the shop. It is getting a little embarrassing with notebooks laying everywhere and scribbles on the floor and cabinets. lol
      I tried to find a light fee version I could play around with but couldn't find one. If there is another program similar to what I am looking for let me know also. Not sure if I want to get into the tech side of things or just stay with my notes like I have for the last 20 years.

Country Flag: United States
      Hopefully someone chimes in that has used it. I am super close to picking it up, but not sure about the real ease of use. Videos sure to make it look easy. I'm a big fan of integrating technology into these types of projects when reasonable. Plus it would help determine how much material is needed, if I read it right. I would imagine you'd be less likely to lose these measurements over a piece of paper.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram

Seems people are a little shy here. lol

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com