Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Fabrication Syndicate , Las Vegas Nevada

PT members, with my bad experience with Angels Kustoms, I feel it makes it even more important to put good names out there. After my low quality an very disappointing/expensive installation of my DSE roll bar in the Camaro, I took my car to Scott at Fabrication Syndicate for the "round 2" install. On first contact, he was readily available to chat on the phone and quick to answer my emails on options to fix my roll bar. When we decided on a way forward, he did everything he could to be flexible around my schedule to get my car in the shop (even on short notice). When I arrived, he took the time to look over the work I wanted done and gave me a very accurate time estimate. During the installation process, he called me to verify some concerns he had and shot me photos to ensure the bar was where I wanted it before he proceeded down the final installation road. The welding quality looked great and the price I was charged met my expectation.

If you have a welding or fabrication project...car related or not and in the Las Vegas area, give Fabrication Syndicate a call. Wish I knew about him sooner! Thumbs up here.

http://fabricationsyndicate.com/
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

#fabricationsyndicate #fabsyn #fabsyndicate #customfabrication #welding #metal #mig #tig #cnc #metalfabrication #lasvegasmetalfab #fs
      www.fabricationsyndicate.com
      www.fabsyndicate.com

Country Flag: United States
      Rob,

Glad to hear that Scott took care of you and that your are happy with your car

Jeff

Good to know, I may reach out to them to see if they can install my HPI chassis brace kit. Thank you much!
      '72 Cutlass - 370" LS2 topped w/a LSA blower

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com